Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Meedio D3 Plugin

  1. #1
    Raw Wave Laidback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,984

    Meedio D3 Plugin

    A few of you guys have asked for this.....

    Change the filename back to *.mpp

    Edit: Oh, still needs lots of work, just don't have time!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    849
    thankyou,

    quick question - you say that this plugin can embedd netstumbler as well?
    Is that because you have a SDK for netstumbler - can we just put in our own "window Name" and program in - or is it not that easy

  3. #3
    Raw Wave Laidback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by camsgs3
    thankyou,

    quick question - you say that this plugin can embedd netstumbler as well?
    Is that because you have a SDK for netstumbler - can we just put in our own "window Name" and program in - or is it not that easy
    No, there's no SDk(afaik). It just opens the program in half the window.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #4
    Raw Wave Laidback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by camsgs3
    thankyou,

    quick question - you say that this plugin can embedd netstumbler as well?
    Is that because you have a SDK for netstumbler - can we just put in our own "window Name" and program in - or is it not that easy
    Ah yeah,I see where you're coming from. It should be able to open any program, but not guaranteed! I should get on and write the 'Open any proggy embedded' plugin!

  5. #5
    Raw Wave Laidback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,984
    By the way, if you want to run two programs that require GPS simultaneously, you will need something like Xport2 or GPSgate(probably).

  6. #6
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by Laidback
    I should get on and write the 'Open any proggy embedded' plugin!

  7. #7
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Munich/Germany
    Posts
    98
    Can you tell me how to instal this plugin?

  8. #8
    Raw Wave Laidback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by xequtor
    Can you tell me how to instal this plugin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laidback
    Change the filename back to *.mpp
    Double click it - same as any Meedio plugin

Similar Threads

  1. Problems with D3 Embedded in Version 1.12
    By bry21317 in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:41 PM
  2. Plugin System
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 06:37 PM
  3. Help with winXP/hibernate/LCD plugin
    By dave123456 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2002, 09:17 PM
  4. Winamp LCD display plugin / IRMan plugin - together?
    By Jarrod in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2002, 06:39 AM
  5. Resumer Winamp plugin..works with MPC, too
    By Tony S in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2002, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •