Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mimics + Winca Multimedia = Possible?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8

    Mimics + Winca Multimedia = Possible?

    Hi there...

    Is there any chance to use mimics with my "Winca Multimidia Center"?

    Where do I have to look?

  2. #2
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by leniows View Post
    Hi there...

    Is there any chance to use mimics with my "Winca Multimidia Center"?

    Where do I have to look?
    Providing you can get your phone morroring on that unit, then you can get it working with the MimicsX2 with the switching adapter. The switch adapter allows you to switch between OEM operation and the phone. We refer to this kit as the "OEM with touch".

    Im assuming you using an iPhone, so you can use the Apple A/V adapter to connect to the A/V input of the unit.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by customGadz View Post
    Providing you can get your phone morroring on that unit, then you can get it working with the MimicsX2 with the switching adapter. The switch adapter allows you to switch between OEM operation and the phone. We refer to this kit as the "OEM with touch".

    Im assuming you using an iPhone, so you can use the Apple A/V adapter to connect to the A/V input of the unit.
    The only pre-test that I have to do is trying to mirroring my iphone with apple's a/v adapter?

  4. #4
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by leniows View Post
    The only pre-test that I have to do is trying to mirroring my iphone with apple's a/v adapter?
    Yup, that is correct. Once you have the mirroring sorted then the rest is fairly straight forward..

Similar Threads

  1. Volvo S40 with mimics
    By densant in forum Fabrication
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 04:28 PM
  2. Mimics and monitor sensitivity
    By amcamc in forum Mimics Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:25 AM
  3. Ideas for using Mimics
    By super-fly in forum Mimics General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:41 AM
  4. Mimics Documentation
    By customGadz in forum Mimics Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:49 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 03:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •