Map Monkey 1.13 not showing city/street/zip/etc pick list
I have come across a recreatable bug where the picklist that shows you City/Street/Zip/etc does not appear. (Although the OSK does).
1. Launch Map Monkey from Media Engine.
2. Go to plan a route and the picklist is present
3. Return to Media Engine (with Map Monkey still running)
4. Return to Map Monkey from Media Engine
5. Go to plan a route and the OSK appears but the picklist is not there. You can just see map where it should be.
Obviously this is a bit of an arse. Once you've launched Map Monkey from Media Engine you can't switch to Media Engine and back again.
Any thoughts on this Ninja Monkey? Do you think it might be a Media Engine problem?