Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 92

Thread: Mobile Impact New Version 4.0a Beta Released

  1. #51
    Constant Bitrate Zeroaviation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, Al/Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    127
    are u talking about RoadRunner download section like here? http://guino.home.insightbb.com/download.html im lost. lol
    Im a pilot.

    I have become a cross control stall.

  2. #52
    Maximum Bitrate tn6478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    791
    Hey Red Shuffle isn't working right. Also the program doesn't save to the config files if MI does not exit. Meaning if the computer shut down do to a trigger it does not save setting to config files. Is it the only way it will save is to exit program.

  3. #53
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by tn6478 View Post
    Hey Red Shuffle isn't working right. Also the program doesn't save to the config files if MI does not exit. Meaning if the computer shut down do to a trigger it does not save setting to config files. Is it the only way it will save is to exit program.
    The program can only respond to an event within the program. If the computer shuts down, there is no way for the program to know that it it happening. The program only saves when you hit one of the buttons in the exit menu. Im also aware of the problem with the shuffle, it works better than previous versions, but it still has some quirks.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  4. #54
    Newbie suarezpedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6

    Split Screen Button Missing on MI

    Nice work reddeath!!

    I'm a real fan of your work, and I think that MI really rocks; I mean, RR is very nice, but it's missing the Split Screen feature; which is one of my 'must to have...' (If you don't believe me, ask my kids...)

    I hope that you can help me with this one, I can't find how to send a full screen video to the second screen in MI4; in the previous version, you had a 'Split Screen' button on the upper left corner when the video goes full screen, but I'm missing it on the new version.

    What am I doing wrong??

  5. #55
    Maximum Bitrate tn6478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    791
    it still there dude i dont know what u are talking about. The split screen feature comes on when you click GPS or when you are in the music module there is a button for split screen.

  6. #56
    Newbie suarezpedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6
    yeap, I can see that button too, but that one doesn't send a full screen video to the second monitor, it just send the actual view, which is the video playing in the small square.

    To be honest, I'm not missing Barney or Nemo at all; but my kids are getting annoying!!! This is becoming an emergency.

    Another issue is that the zoom buttons on the GPS view are not working. (I'm using Freedrive). This is not bothering me at all, but this is all about to be 200% perfect.

  7. #57
    Maximum Bitrate tn6478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    791
    u should set it to be active where it goes full screen in the ini after a couple of second. also if you have a graphic card like ati or nvdia it will do theater mode on the extended monitor automatically.

  8. #58
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by suarezpedro View Post
    yeap, I can see that button too, but that one doesn't send a full screen video to the second monitor, it just send the actual view, which is the video playing in the small square.

    To be honest, I'm not missing Barney or Nemo at all; but my kids are getting annoying!!! This is becoming an emergency.

    Another issue is that the zoom buttons on the GPS view are not working. (I'm using Freedrive). This is not bothering me at all, but this is all about to be 200% perfect.
    Ok, i think I know what the problem is, in prior versions there was a split screen button on the drivers screen when the video was switched to mini mode where the video is almost full screen except for the bottom bar. I take it that you passenger screen is not a touch screen? Let me know the exact details of your system. I havent had a real chance to test things fully on a dual screen system so you will be my guinea pig and beta tester. Let me know. Thanks.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  9. #59
    Newbie suarezpedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeath30 View Post
    Ok, i think I know what the problem is, in prior versions there was a split screen button on the drivers screen when the video was switched to mini mode where the video is almost full screen except for the bottom bar. I take it that you passenger screen is not a touch screen? Let me know the exact details of your system. I havent had a real chance to test things fully on a dual screen system so you will be my guinea pig and beta tester. Let me know. Thanks.
    That's exactly what is happening; my passenger screen is a regular LCD with NO Touchscreen. It is connected to the TV OUT RCA Plug on my computer; surprisingly, the extended desktop on windows is working perfect.

    This is what I have:
    a) 7" Motorized Single Din Touchscreen on the dash. Connected to the VGA OUT Port (http://www.digitalww.com/store/prodd...prod=GL701TVCT)

    b) VIA Motherboard with audio and video(S3 chip) integrated, enclosed in a VOOMPC box installed under the driver's seat (http://www.mini-box.com/VoomPC-2-Car...8&category=101)

    c) 10.4" TFT Monitor (RCA Input) installed on the roof (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-4-...spagenameZWDVW)

    I will upload pictures, just give me a chance to clean up the mess and get rid of the Happy Meals' left overs.

  10. #60
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by suarezpedro View Post
    That's exactly what is happening; my passenger screen is a regular LCD with NO Touchscreen. It is connected to the TV OUT RCA Plug on my computer; surprisingly, the extended desktop on windows is working perfect.

    This is what I have:
    a) 7" Motorized Single Din Touchscreen on the dash. Connected to the VGA OUT Port (http://www.digitalww.com/store/prodd...prod=GL701TVCT)

    b) VIA Motherboard with audio and video(S3 chip) integrated, enclosed in a VOOMPC box installed under the driver's seat (http://www.mini-box.com/VoomPC-2-Car...8&category=101)

    c) 10.4" TFT Monitor (RCA Input) installed on the roof (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-4-...spagenameZWDVW)

    I will upload pictures, just give me a chance to clean up the mess and get rid of the Happy Meals' left overs.
    Sorry about the delay in responding, when I got here to try to reply, mp3car stopped responding. Anyway... Here is what I will make it do, when you hit the split screen button, it will send the screen to the passenger side and expand the movie/visualization into full screen with mini button bar, then it will automatically go full screen after 30 seconds, then when you hit the Media button on the main menu or the gps module it will bring it back to the drivers screen unchanged in size.

    Let me know if this sounds good or if you would like it to do something different.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Similar Threads

  1. [frontend] Mmc Rc2 New Release 05.23.2007
    By Bitoholic in forum Mobile Media Center
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 01:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •