What kind of Mitsubishi is this?
What kind of Mitsubishi is this?
It's a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT.
well i install my brothers setup last weekend,is not that custom like the others,but is very close to the oem look that we are trying to make.my brother likes your program.the red skin looks good with the f150's tan interior.
EL CAMINO -> Thats what installs should look like... Flashy is sweet as hell for a show car or even a semi tricked out one, but for your everyday regular car, the OEM look is definitely the way to go which it looks like you guys have mastered with this install. Very Nice! :nw:
P.S. By the way how do the iGuidance menus in Mobile Impact work for you?
Thanks,for your comment,iguidance works perfectly all mobil impact is perfect,i just wish we can get sirius in MI,thats what my brother has for radio.and by the way thanks for sharing your program man.
2003 Mazda 6s:
* 3.0L DOHC 24-valve V6 with VVT
* 5-speed manual transmission
* Steel Gray Metallic
* Sport Package
* Comfort Package
* Bose Audio Package
* K&N Typhoon Air Intake
* Bosal Axle-Back Exhaust
* Kuhmo Ecsta ASX 225/45/17 Tires
* Optima Yellow-Top Battery
* Luminics Ultra White Bulbs (H1 Low Beams + H3 Fog Lights)
* HyperWhite LED Parking Lights
* Ichibahn Top Series Shift Knob (Black)
* Ichibahn Top Series Shift Boot (Black with Red Stitching)
* Nokya Brushed Aluminum Billet Sport Pedals
* Otto Racing Reverse Indiglo Gauges
* 10″ Blue LED Light Bars (Under Dash)
* Engine Cover Lettering Mod
* Brake Light Mod
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X789 Headunit
* MTX MXA4002 2-Channel Amplifier
* MTX Thunder564 4-Channel Amplifier
* Alpine Type-S SPS-171A Component Speakers
* Alpine Type-S SPS-570A Coaxial Speakers
* Kicker CVR122 12″ 2-Ohm DVC Subwoofer
* Compaq Presario 2710US Notebook (1.13 GHz Intel Pentium III, 512 MB SDRAM, 40 GB Hard Drive)
* Evo Notebook N180 QuickDock Port Replicator
* Laptop Car Adapter w/ Voltage Regulator
* Lilliput 629GL-70NP 7″ Touchscreen Monitor
* iGuidance 2.1.3
* Microsoft GPS Locator
* iOne Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo
* Creative Sound Blaster MP3+ USB
* Power Acoustik PADVD-340 DVD/VCD/MP3/CD/CD-R/RW Player
* Mobile Impact (front end software)
skeurton -> Very nice install!:rock:
OK so not massively impressive at the minute but still a work in progress. Here's my Mk4 Astra SRi. 30mm lowered with 17" Boss XTS wheels and Black Diamond drilled and groved disks, debadged with colour coded rubstrips and handles. Light smoke tints all round and Lumma LPC-R CC front bumper.
It's a 2.0L 16V and the only engine mod's are a Viper induction kit and lexmaul manifold.
Install wise I'm in the middle of trying to get a quality sound setup while ditching my sub!! So I have infinity Reference components in the front and for now some X-Plod 6x9's in the rear. Considering they are only ran through a cheap amp at the minute they give an awesome sound if you put the bass boost up slightly but still lack some punch for now.
Currently the PC is installed in the glovebox but once I am happy with my setup it will be moved behind the centre console and will be completely out of site. The GPS antennea sits nicely under the grill covering the two window blower vents so it's out of site. So hopefully once finished it'll be a lightweight minimalistic install that is capable of more than you'd think.
A future project I'm looking into is taking the 201Bhp engine and drive train out of a 4x4 Cavalier and putting it into the Astra. But that's something I'm looking into for next year!!:yum:
Macflurry -> Very nice ride! :nw: I am a big fan of your car and the Scion TC, I also like the body style of some of the Saabs and Volvos. I hope you are putting the 2.5 liter cavalier engine and not the 2.2 liter. I have the 2.2 and it has nutorious problems in the bottom end and shouldnt be used for any turbo or supercharged applications. They are also nutorious for blowing their head gaskets and warping their heads. Good ol American engineering...:barf: ...Heh heh.
I'll be taking a step backwards and not fiiting another ecotec engine. It'll be the C20LET out of the older models. Relatively simple and fairly robust engines. The Cavalier is a bit of a tank but with the 4x4 drive train and the C20LET it came with a 6.4 second 0-60 as standard!! Which is nice!!;)