Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 343

Thread: New Features Progress Update

  1. #311
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by we87 View Post
    I cant wait....... Any idea on a release date? Even a round-about date? Im getting anxious hehe
    Still having some issues with the radio. About once every 10 loads it locks the program up for no apparent reason... Cant figure it out... Still working on it. Thanks for checking. Going to Detroit Comicon this weekend, gonna meet all kinds of celebrities... woo hoo...
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  2. #312
    Variable Bitrate we87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    404
    I've been to one of those. They had one here in Dallas once, and Peter Mayhew was there, Johnathan Frakes, and a whole lot of other people who I dont know the names of

    Hope you have a great time! Let us know how it was...
    Carputer Progress
    [||||||||||] 100%
    Finally Installed!!
    Everything is in the car and working.
    I painted the cilpboard mount and it looks good.
    Shutdown/Startup is working excellent!
    View My Progress Here

  3. #313
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by we87 View Post
    I've been to one of those. They had one here in Dallas once, and Peter Mayhew was there, Johnathan Frakes, and a whole lot of other people who I dont know the names of

    Hope you have a great time! Let us know how it was...
    Saw peter, and got a signed autograph and a picture taken with Mr Frakes... 20 bucks later...Check it out... Yeah thats me on the right...
    Name:  jfrakes.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  76.3 KB

    Also got a picture taken with Michael Gross... Really nice people...
    Name:  mgross.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  74.4 KB

    I also got my picture taken with Robert Picardo, Ethan Phillips, Robin Curtis, Tom Savini, and my wife got a picture with Larry Thomas - AKA the Soup Nazi. Had a lot of fun, we were expecting to see more stuff on video games like world of warcraft and other stuff, but all there was were comics, action figures, lots of costumed nuts... heh heh. they also had the Mad Max Car, Kit - Knight Rider, Herbie, and The Dukes of Hazzard cars, general, dixie, the cop cars, etc.

    Here is the ultimate car computer....Wait, thats no touch screen!?
    Name:  kit.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  88.3 KB
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  4. #314
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    11
    Ahhhhhhhhh! I would give anything to have been there! Glad you had a good time though.

    hehe

  5. #315
    Variable Bitrate we87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    404
    Looks like you had a blast! I am definitly jealous....

    Thanks for the pictures, they look great. What kind of camera are you using?
    Carputer Progress
    [||||||||||] 100%
    Finally Installed!!
    Everything is in the car and working.
    I painted the cilpboard mount and it looks good.
    Shutdown/Startup is working excellent!
    View My Progress Here

  6. #316
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by we87 View Post
    Looks like you had a blast! I am definitly jealous....

    Thanks for the pictures, they look great. What kind of camera are you using?
    We just have a 3.2 megapixel nikon coolpix. My wife got it for christmas last year. It eats batteries like crazy though unless we get the real expensive lithiums.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  7. #317
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Thought I would give everyone an update. I have been working on the commercial version on a couple of special projects, so I havent had much time to work on the public version. Its coming along though. I fixed a couple bugs that I found in development, Im still getting some trouble with the fm radio module. One day it works fine, another day it cant find the dll and other times its still locking up. This is gonna take more time then I initially thought. I will keep everyone updated though.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  8. #318
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeath30 View Post
    Thought I would give everyone an update. I have been working on the commercial version on a couple of special projects, so I havent had much time to work on the public version. Its coming along though. I fixed a couple bugs that I found in development, Im still getting some trouble with the fm radio module. One day it works fine, another day it cant find the dll and other times its still locking up. This is gonna take more time then I initially thought. I will keep everyone updated though.

    Could you not just release it? I got a radio on the head unit lol.

    /*goes and hides in the corner */

  9. #319
    Low Bitrate VaRMiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    82

    Items

    what would be nice, is to be able to disable buttons, (Hide Them) I dont use XM or will I use the FM Radio.

  10. #320
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by VaRMiT View Post
    what would be nice, is to be able to disable buttons, (Hide Them) I dont use XM or will I use the FM Radio.
    The new version is set up so that you set it weather to use xm or fm. Its uses the same main menu button and module for both. It just looks for that setting to determine which functions to make visible and enabled.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Similar Threads

  1. AstraMac Frontend Progress Update
    By iKenndac in forum MacCar
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 03:52 PM
  2. Completed Requests and Features
    By xBrady in forum GPSSecure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:43 AM
  3. GPS Update fequency and Dead Reckoning
    By Scouse Monkey in forum GPS
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:46 AM
  4. MediaEngine Development Progress Update
    By CarComp in forum Media Engine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •