Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 236

Thread: Mobile Impact Version 3 is now available

  1. #111
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36

    Iguidance problem

    Hi, I just installed MI and it is working pretty good except it is not finding my Iguidance install, I prretty sure it is installed in the default location, I just accepted all the defaults on install. What should the location be?

    Also I can't get the visualizations to go full screen, I tried switching between 1 &2 in the setting but it did not help.

    I am running an via M1000 using onboard video, any suggestions?

  2. #112
    FLAC chut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX. USA
    Posts
    1,375
    Ok, I don't care so much about the PCR, where can I pickup a copy of IGuidance...I would really like to use your program but want to be able to switch between the gps and the music console easily and I love the huge letters in your directory listing.....Thanks Oh hey, does the audio come through the serial port on the xm direct?



    Quote Originally Posted by reddeath30
    You can use both of them, but to make them work you would have to set them up in the External Applications module and load them from there. I can tell you where to get ahold of an iGuidance version that will work with it, and if your XMPCR has the XMD1000 box you can custom make the cable and it will work.
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

    Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

  3. #113
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by chut
    Ok, I don't care so much about the PCR, where can I pickup a copy of IGuidance...I would really like to use your program but want to be able to switch between the gps and the music console easily and I love the huge letters in your directory listing.....Thanks Oh hey, does the audio come through the serial port on the xm direct?
    The XM audio comes from the RCA jacks on the XM unit and then you feed it to the line in on the soundcard. I will PM you on how to get ahold of iGuidance.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  4. #114
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by tbird7
    Hi, I just installed MI and it is working pretty good except it is not finding my Iguidance install, I prretty sure it is installed in the default location, I just accepted all the defaults on install. What should the location be?

    Also I can't get the visualizations to go full screen, I tried switching between 1 &2 in the setting but it did not help.

    I am running an via M1000 using onboard video, any suggestions?
    Its looking for iGuidance in : C:\Program Files\iNav\iGuidance\iGuidance.exe

    The problem with visualization going to full screen could be one of two reasons that I have come across. The first and most probable reason is that you dont have Windows Media Player 9 or better installed, and direct x 9 or better installed. The second reason is that you could have a touch screen monitoring program or pluggin that is affecting it, which you can check to see what it is in your startup. I had this problem with my 7" T-View monitor until I discoverd the problem.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  5. #115
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36
    Is there a way to repoint it to my Iguidance location and make it embed, or should I reinstall Iguidance.

  6. #116
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by tbird7
    Is there a way to repoint it to my Iguidance location and make it embed, or should I reinstall Iguidance.
    Where did you install iGiudance to?
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  7. #117
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36
    It's OK, I just moved the inav folter to the right spot and it is working now. I will install Media Player 10 later and see if that takes care of my problem with fullsize Visualization. Thanks

  8. #118
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by tbird7
    It's OK, I just moved the inav folter to the right spot and it is working now. I will install Media Player 10 later and see if that takes care of my problem with fullsize Visualization. Thanks
    I was going to actually suggest that you move it to the right place. Heh Heh. let me know on the Fullscreen Vis thing.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  9. #119
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    384

    Desktop Deleted

    In the settings I checked "Hide Windows desktop components" field and it locked up my PC. Now when I restart the PC I can only see the desktop background but nothing else (no taskbar, icons etc). The only way I can do anything is by hitting ctrl-alt-delete. Any suggestions how to get my desktop back?

    EDIT: I was able to open explorer.exe from the taskmanager and deleted 'desktop.ini' Now my desktop is back

  10. #120
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJUSTIN
    In the settings I checked "Hide Windows desktop components" field and it locked up my PC. Now when I restart the PC I can only see the desktop background but nothing else (no taskbar, icons etc). The only way I can do anything is by hitting ctrl-alt-delete. Any suggestions how to get my desktop back?

    EDIT: I was able to open explorer.exe from the taskmanager and deleted 'desktop.ini' Now my desktop is back
    Interesting, sorry for the trouble. You could also go into the config.ini file and then change the setting HIDEWINDOWS=1 and then start Mobile Impact and it would restore all of your desktop stuff too. Does Mobile Impact still run after this happened?
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Similar Threads

  1. VisualDesigner for creating other skins
    By zorro in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 10:38 AM
  2. Release CENTRAFUSE BETA 2 (1.3)
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:13 AM
  3. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 08:51 PM
  4. error - DLL Missing
    By dan__wright in forum AutoTouch
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 02:12 PM
  5. Nokia Phones
    By [iG] in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 02:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •