Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 236

Thread: Mobile Impact Version 3 is now available

  1. #1
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Mobile Impact Version 3 is now available

    Mobile Impact Version 3 is now complete and available for download.
    The new version has the following features:

    Note-> XM Radio and Split Screen is now available!!!
    Display Resolution -> 800x600
    Audio Player -> Plays mp3, wma, asf, wav, au, aif, aiff and all other Windows Media Player Formats.
    Video Player -> Plays avi, mpg, mpeg, wmv, mpa, mpe and all other Windows Media Player Formats.
    XM Satellite Radio - > Fully integrated XM Satellite radio, choose 3 modes to view module.
    Phone Control -> Integrated PhoneControl.net software to control your compatible cell phone.
    Organizer -> Download Microsoft Outlook; Calendar, Contacts, and Emails.
    Game Emulator -> Runs All the Nintendo and Sega games.
    Split Screen -> DVD, Audio/Video, and XM Radio modules can run in split screen(2 video cards required)
    Keyboard Commands -> Program uses the number key pad to control audio and menu functions.
    DVD Player -> Plays DVD movies directly from disk.
    Image Viewer -> Create slideshows of your favorite digital pictures.
    Web Browser -> Internet web browser, based on Internet Explorer.
    EQ -> Adjust Bass, Treble, Main, Wav, and CD volumes (Sound Card must support Bass, and Treble)
    Playlist Creator -> Create, Modify, Delete, and Manipulate Playlists; Windows Media Player Compatible.
    GPS -> Natively Embeds iGuidance or Freedrive and can Integrate with any External GPS/Navigation software.
    External Applications -> Integrates with all external applications.
    Skinnable -> Fully skinned interface capable of custom skins being selected.

    Download Here

    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate sfay93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    777
    Looks great! I am downloading it now and will be testing it in my truck over lunch.
    7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
    ATVMS.com

  3. #3
    Maximum Bitrate dodgetimes2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    678
    Looks and works great. A few little things I noticed, which you probably already know about...no scrolling for long song titles, and the sliders are all allowed to go out of range. Keep up the good work, this is becoming a very good frontend.
    1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    54

    New Themes

    The themes I was working on for version 1 were nothing to brag about since they were using digital art I had piliaged from sites all over the net. Nothing original Im sorry to say. Im going to use the same buttons that you used, from Paint Shop Pro but Im going to create it in several layers so that I can easily change the backgrounds and use them as templates. When Im done Ill post them for everyone to use that is familiar with PSP. Im starting on my new theme for 2.0 today. Looks like I wont get much work done today!!!!!!!! Sometimes working from home makes it hard to stay on track!!!

    Jason

  5. #5
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgetimes2
    Looks and works great. A few little things I noticed, which you probably already know about...no scrolling for long song titles, and the sliders are all allowed to go out of range. Keep up the good work, this is becoming a very good frontend.
    The vertical scrollbars have turned out to be most difficult as I am using a 2nd picture and painting it onto the 1st picture using only several lines of code, and so far I have been able to get it to snap back to show the whole slider when it reaches its maximum, but if there is a large list of items, it can actually slide out of view slightly. I changed the way the progress bar works while playing media, but it still blinks a tiny bit. It functions very well, but I will have to work on this a bit more. Thanks for the input.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  6. #6
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyers
    The themes I was working on for version 1 were nothing to brag about since they were using digital art I had piliaged from sites all over the net. Nothing original Im sorry to say. Im going to use the same buttons that you used, from Paint Shop Pro but Im going to create it in several layers so that I can easily change the backgrounds and use them as templates. When Im done Ill post them for everyone to use that is familiar with PSP. Im starting on my new theme for 2.0 today. Looks like I wont get much work done today!!!!!!!! Sometimes working from home makes it hard to stay on track!!!

    Jason
    I definitely want to see your skin and post it on the website. Let me know if I can help at all.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    54

    A Question??

    Why did you decide to place an exit button on almost every screen? Why not just leave the main exit menu from the hot spot in the center of the intro screen? Are people really in that big of a hurry to get out of your program? Just curious since I keep hitting the exit buttons to get out of things like the audio or DVD. Also a feature that is not really included on other players that I have seen is if we could create a blank image that fit the theme and maybe was missing the labels. Then in the config.ini we could set up ORAGANIZER_USE=0 to turn it off if you were not going to use that feature. Then the program could use that image instead and the button would be ultimately disabled. I have a tendency to hit the wrong button while driving down the road or my passengers hit the button and ask why I dont use it. Ill try and get those themes done within the next few weeks.

    Jason

    Addition: I see you got rid of the hover images. Good call!!!! I was using the pressed images anyway.

  8. #8
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyers
    Why did you decide to place an exit button on almost every screen? Why not just leave the main exit menu from the hot spot in the center of the intro screen? Are people really in that big of a hurry to get out of your program? Just curious since I keep hitting the exit buttons to get out of things like the audio or DVD. Also a feature that is not really included on other players that I have seen is if we could create a blank image that fit the theme and maybe was missing the labels. Then in the config.ini we could set up ORAGANIZER_USE=0 to turn it off if you were not going to use that feature. Then the program could use that image instead and the button would be ultimately disabled. I have a tendency to hit the wrong button while driving down the road or my passengers hit the button and ask why I dont use it. Ill try and get those themes done within the next few weeks.

    Jason

    Addition: I see you got rid of the hover images. Good call!!!! I was using the pressed images anyway.
    I figured it would easier for users to hit the exit button to close/stand by/or shutdown the program directly rather than having to return back to the main menu, then hit the logo to access the exit menu. I thought it would save a step or 2. I make alot of stops and I use the stand by alot when im running errands so its more convenient for me. Cant wait to see your skin. Thank you for the input.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  9. #9
    FLAC -zip-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ontario/Canada
    Posts
    1,293
    It's still there, am I the only one getting this? LOL

    1024x768 refresh 75Hz NVidia FX5900 video card XP SP2.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

  10. #10
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by -zip-
    It's still there, am I the only one getting this? LOL

    1024x768 refresh 75Hz NVidia FX5900 video card XP SP2.
    Yep your the only one that has ever reported anything like this. It is definitely resizing the form of the program somehow to 1024 x 768 when it is hard coded to run at 800 x 600. This isnt even possible! heh heh.

    Here is a possible fix.
    Do this: in config.ini change fullscreen setting to 0:

    [DISPLAY]
    FULLSCREEN=0

    Then run the program and see if this fixes the problem.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VisualDesigner for creating other skins
    By zorro in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 09:38 AM
  2. Release CENTRAFUSE BETA 2 (1.3)
    By veetid in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 03:13 AM
  3. Centrafuse 1.3 Bugs
    By rickster in forum CF Bug Reports
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM
  4. error - DLL Missing
    By dan__wright in forum AutoTouch
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 01:12 PM
  5. Nokia Phones
    By [iG] in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 01:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •