Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Run-time error '5'

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    38

    Run-time error '5'

    When I go to the GPS section and, I am using iGuidance, the home button is pressed I get Run-time error '5' so I have no way to go back once i have gone into gps mode... can anyone re-create this?

  2. #2
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by oddx
    When I go to the GPS section and, I am using iGuidance, the home button is pressed I get Run-time error '5' so I have no way to go back once i have gone into gps mode... can anyone re-create this?
    I have never heard of this, what is the entire error?
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    38
    Invalid procedure error or arguement

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    38
    the work around that i found is if i hit audio/video then i hit gps again gps works fine... really weird

  5. #5
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by oddx
    the work around that i found is if i hit audio/video then i hit gps again gps works fine... really weird

    Im assuming that your using the most recent version of MI right? Also what version of iGuidance are you using and make sure that it is installed to C:\Program Files\inav\iguidance folder.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    38
    yes, the most recent version of MI is being used...my os is windows xp 64 so programs that arent 64 bit go to C:\Program Files (x86)\x maybe that is what is causing the problem...

  7. #7
    Mobile Impact Creator reddeath30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fontana, California
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by oddx
    yes, the most recent version of MI is being used...my os is windows xp 64 so programs that arent 64 bit go to C:\Program Files (x86)\x maybe that is what is causing the problem...
    Yes, that is precisely the problem. The program is set up to work out of C:\Program Files\Mobile Impact. Any changes to this can cause issues.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Similar Threads

  1. Oh where have all the Shutdown Controllers gone (and boot time)?
    By SuperAJ in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 09:57 PM
  2. Capacitor time formulas (for noobs)
    By KyleYankan in forum Newbie
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 03:32 PM
  3. Optimize Load time of CF?
    By HostileJava in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 07:40 AM
  4. first time post, long time reader
    By kirk fogg in forum Newbie
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 02:24 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 04:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •