Thanks! It will get even better toward a 1.0 release.Originally Posted by zijester
Hmmm... That could be an issue Our codec should be installed as the default once you install MMC. Do you have another DVD software package that you have installed that you could uninstall and then uninstall and reinstall MMC? If you do not mind...Originally Posted by AlienEclipse
Let me know
I noticed that we're up to the second version of A5 now.
When you load the files to your web server, could I ask that the names of the different versions be changed so that we can be sure that we haven't loaded it before?
I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.
Doh...I can't get the DVD to work
I had to uninstall Roxio Easy Media Creator, Nero 6 and PowerDVD 5 in order for the BlazeVideo decoder to become the default but still no joy.
I'm testing with my main PC (AMD Athlon 64 3000+) and I noticed that when I insert a DVD I get the "Buffering DVD" notification but even though the CPU is at 0-2% the program does not respond quickly and the graphics get corrupted. The only way to regain control of the app is to eject the DVD disk.
I have a GeForce FX 5900, DirectX 9.0c and WinXP with SP2.
btw I can only test with Region 2 DVDs (Europe). Guess that doesn't matter but just in case...
I have an Idea......those of you that cant get it to work....how did you install mmc? did you uninstall alpha 4 completely then install alpha 5....or just install over the previous version?.....if you did the later try uninstalling first
no seth, it should be region free
MMC Alpha 5.01
'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup
[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]
Having same problem with DVD. Uninstalled old version of MMC alpha 5 first, deleted the folder and reinstalled it. No change in current problem. Funny but previous alpha 5 release worked fine for me.
can you type in the command at the command prompt and see what you get as well:Having same problem with DVD. Uninstalled old version of MMC alpha 5 first, deleted the folder and reinstalled it. No change in current problem. Funny but previous alpha 5 release worked fine for me.
This is what I'm getting:Originally Posted by HybridMike