consider it done
What about "minimize to taskbar" shortcut?
Nice job, improvement keep looking better and better. In fact, i just put centrafuse on the shelf in my car to make head way for this program to start as the default FE.
Anyways, heres what I've seen so far. Nothing to major, its mostly bugs in the new saving feature:
1. Resume on start. Was playing a video and then exited MMC. When MMC is started up again, it goes into the Root Video Dir (not where I last was) and does not continue playing last song nor where i left off.
2. Resumeon start Two. when playing Music in Browse Mode and then exiting MMC. when MMC is started up again, it will go to the default "Viewing" Mode and just play the first file in that list. Will not remember last mode.
3. Destinator Integration Disabled? Cause it did start up like in Rev5. Install frontend?
Save mode, for the future, any chance we can have a thread run the background just saving this lets say once every minute or some other interval X? Shouldn't be that much different from calling save each time a player exits.
- Xenarc 700TSV
- MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
- 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
- Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
- Garmin 15H GPS
- WinXP SP2 (NLited)
All of this can definitely be done and fixed. I have added it to the feature list notepad setting here next to me I will get working on them...Originally Posted by DaRacerz
Bitoholic, can you please not re-register destdll.dll everytime we re-install?
Is there a way to check if destinator is already installed and just not mess with it?
I keep getting weird crashes when I re-install MMC... if I run regsvr32 on my old destinator dll (still a demo one) the errors go away...
It is surely a Destinator problem related to my computer, but nonetheless if I have destinator dll in my computer MMC's setup shouldnt be messing with it... especially if people have registered [not demo] ones then I suppose mmc will screw that and just register its demo version....
Yeah, good point. I am taking all thridy party software, and DLL's out of the installer. I will have MMC just detect if those products are installed. When I get time I can make a smarter installer, but I want to focus on the features right now. Most people have the things they want to use installed, like MapMonkey or PhoneControl, there is no need for me to do it. Speech engine is something that should be downloaded seperately from MS as well from now on, I will not include it in the installer until I get the installer perfect.Originally Posted by RoyN
1) Not sure if this is a bug, when I'm in album mode or any other mode other than "ALL MUSIC", song playing. If I quit and start the program again, it resumes the song but not in "Album" mode. It switches to "all music" mode.
2)I was playing with absolutepath for Paint and changed it to Routis. When I start MMC, Routis starts but MMC doesn't.
Here are the last few linese of my statuslog:
Information logged at 2:04:12 PM
Creating view: embeddedApps
Information logged at 2:04:12 PM
Loading embedded app: GPS
I wanted to get some feedback on how you would like to see this integrated? Any cool ideas you might have for it? Maybe have no noise detection for detecting if a track is gapless or not, etc.
I have the code done and I am doing some tweaking. Just wanted to get some ideas from you guys
I am using MapMonkey right now to get you guys up and running with GPS while using MMC. What I would like to know is how would you like to see Destinator fully integrated? Looking for ideas and features here...
Your are not going to see one Windows style window or dialog when I am done... I am getting rid of all the Destinator style dialogs and menus.
What features do you use and not use in MapMonkey. Please help me make this the best Destiantor integrated solution.