Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031
Results 301 to 308 of 308
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Introducing Mimics. The ultimate iPhone-in-your-car experience

  1. #301
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by customGadz View Post
    Ok, we have sorted the issue out

    We are using a different payment method now (Australia based) this reduced the cost of the mimicsX2 due to lower fees
    WTH, Dave? Your taking new orders and changed Payment provides while you still have people waiting for months for a refund and even longer for the unit? Your are rare breed. I hope everyone who buys from you that you will do and say anything to CYA.

    For those interested buying from Dave beware.

    Here is my experience

    I ordered 2012-09-16 20:23:49

    on Oct 26 Dave said shipping in about a week
    on Nov 20 Dave answered LVDS question for me
    now enter the black hole
    on Mar 19 I cancel and Dave immediately responded. As for the refund . "Please allow for 1 week for this to happen."
    on May 3 Dave responded have been overseas and I will have a refund by Monday, silly me thought the next Monday May 8 but the way you are critiquing people here I better say you did no say what Monday.
    On May 3 I contacted the ORS and indicated so here.
    May 9 you respond that yes you missed the deadline (again)

    So you emailed me several times before you came back out of hiding? Huh? Where were you March 19-May 3? Whether it is coincidence, it was odd a refund to another customer and my email came around the time someone else first posted the ORS information. Obviously I agree that hasn't turned you thinking 180 degrees as I still don't have me refund but coincidence or not, it is when you re-appeared.
    --------------------------------
    For the record I contacted Dave on

    Oct 3
    Oct 25
    Nov 16
    Nov 21
    Dec 22
    Feb 6
    March 19
    April 6
    April 16
    May 2
    May 7

  2. #302
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by pdanders View Post
    WTH, Dave? Your taking new orders and changed Payment provides while you still have people waiting for months for a refund and even longer for the unit? Your are rare breed. I hope everyone who buys from you that you will do and say anything to CYA.

    For those interested buying from Dave beware.

    Here is my experience

    I ordered 2012-09-16 20:23:49

    on Oct 26 Dave said shipping in about a week
    on Nov 20 Dave answered LVDS question for me
    now enter the black hole
    on Mar 19 I cancel and Dave immediately responded. As for the refund . "Please allow for 1 week for this to happen."
    on May 3 Dave responded have been overseas and I will have a refund by Monday, silly me thought the next Monday May 8 but the way you are critiquing people here I better say you did no say what Monday.
    On May 3 I contacted the ORS and indicated so here.
    May 9 you respond that yes you missed the deadline (again)

    So you emailed me several times before you came back out of hiding? Huh? Where were you March 19-May 3? Whether it is coincidence, it was odd a refund to another customer and my email came around the time someone else first posted the ORS information. Obviously I agree that hasn't turned you thinking 180 degrees as I still don't have me refund but coincidence or not, it is when you re-appeared.
    --------------------------------
    For the record I contacted Dave on

    Oct 3
    Oct 25
    Nov 16
    Nov 21
    Dec 22
    Feb 6
    March 19
    April 6
    April 16
    May 2
    May 7
    Please read my reply on the other Android thread, You will see that im not a "rare" breed and im not "taking orders" and you will also get your "refund" next week. I think i need to be very specific with my posts from you, its time consuming to justify my posts (with the truth) when others go off on a tangent a bit.

    P.S. Im only talking about the first two lines in the above post in case you were thinking I was referring to the rest.

    Quad-Core JellyBean headunit... WTF!
    MimicsX2 - Whats your flavour ?

  3. #303
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by customGadz View Post
    Please read my reply on the other Android thread, You will see that im not a "rare" breed and im not "taking orders" and you will also get your "refund" next week. I think i need to be very specific with my posts from you, its time consuming to justify my posts (with the truth) when others go off on a tangent a bit.

    P.S. Im only talking about the first two lines in the above post in case you were thinking I was referring to the rest.
    Dave on Oct 26 did you really think you were going to ship in a week? Was this just a 4+ month mistake? When You said I would receive my refund in less then a week, did you really think you would? When you said I would receive my or by Monday, did you really mean it?

    I'm sorry these are either horrible estimates or flat out lies. I don't know which. Next week would be fantastic for a refund.

  4. #304
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by pdanders View Post
    Dave on Oct 26 did you really think you were going to ship in a week? Was this just a 4+ month mistake? When You said I would receive my refund in less then a week, did you really think you would? When you said I would receive my or by Monday, did you really mean it?

    I'm sorry these are either horrible estimates or flat out lies. I don't know which. Next week would be fantastic for a refund.
    You obviously didn't read this line:
    "P.S. Im only talking about the first two lines in the above post in case you were thinking I was referring to the rest."

    Quad-Core JellyBean headunit... WTF!
    MimicsX2 - Whats your flavour ?

  5. #305
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    FYI..
    "Please read my reply on the other Android thread" means the reply to your last post and not the entire thread! if i sad "replies" that would be a different story

    Quad-Core JellyBean headunit... WTF!
    MimicsX2 - Whats your flavour ?

  6. #306
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by customGadz View Post
    You obviously didn't read this line:
    "P.S. Im only talking about the first two lines in the above post in case you were thinking I was referring to the rest."
    Dave, I stand by all my comments unlike you. You are a rare breed. You screwed up horribly and miss deliveries by 6 months and you try to make yourself out to be the victim. You provided either inaccurate updates or no updates at all for this period. I understand $#%^# happens and I would not have canceled my order if I was given factual updates, but this "next week" @#$#@ is getting old after 6+ months. I honestly don't believe a word you say. Whether delivery schedule, refund schedule, whether you taking new order or not it doesn't matter. You've lost all credibility with me.

    In the Android thread you said you will be more happy then me when I get my refund. Really? If it's going to make you so happy why didn't you send it 8 weeks ago? Trust me, nobody will be more happy then me if I get my money back. You will only be happy because you'll have one less unhappy customer who will speak up and file a complaint against you for your suspicious selling practices.

    If you do refund my money your going to come on hear on gloat how you provided my refund but will gloss over the 6+ months you had $450+ of my money.

    Just get me my refund!

  7. #307
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Grandville, MI
    Posts
    515
    (Maybe he can't provide it until the new buyers give him money and he strings half of them along while providing the other half with product... Just an observation...)
    He had to pay for his trip to China somehow...

  8. #308
    FKA CivicModz
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by pdanders View Post
    Dave, I stand by all my comments unlike you. You are a rare breed. You screwed up horribly and miss deliveries by 6 months and you try to make yourself out to be the victim. You provided either inaccurate updates or no updates at all for this period. I understand $#%^# happens and I would not have canceled my order if I was given factual updates, but this "next week" @#$#@ is getting old after 6+ months. I honestly don't believe a word you say. Whether delivery schedule, refund schedule, whether you taking new order or not it doesn't matter. You've lost all credibility with me.

    In the Android thread you said you will be more happy then me when I get my refund. Really? If it's going to make you so happy why didn't you send it 8 weeks ago? Trust me, nobody will be more happy then me if I get my money back. You will only be happy because you'll have one less unhappy customer who will speak up and file a complaint against you for your suspicious selling practices.

    If you do refund my money your going to come on hear on gloat how you provided my refund but will gloss over the 6+ months you had $450+ of my money.

    Just get me my refund!
    I will be really happy when everyone receives there refund and product, so it doesn't specifically apply to you. I haven't "gloated" when others members posted that they have received their refunds, so I don't see why I will do it when you receive yours.

    Quad-Core JellyBean headunit... WTF!
    MimicsX2 - Whats your flavour ?

Similar Threads

  1. Ultimate In-Car iPhone Screen Duplicating Kit, GPS Tracking App
    By Jensen2000 in forum Mp3Car Blog Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •