Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Comments from ABTsportsline

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate ABTsportsline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    91

    Comments from ABTsportsline

    good for you guys. now take those awards & turn around and try to earn them. give us decent customer service
    <.>

  2. #2
    Variable Bitrate rijndael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by ABTsportsline View Post
    good for you guys. now take those awards & turn around and try to earn them. give us decent customer service
    can you give an example of their bad customer service? I personally have never had a problem.
    Trouble deciding on car speakers? Clicky Clicky
    My Myspace page (view my pics for carputer worklog...needs updated)
    Speakers: DLS Ultimate Iridium 6.3 Link
    Subwoofer: removed
    Amplifier#1 (Front Stage): DLS Ultimate A4
    Amplifier#2 (Sub) removed

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate ABTsportsline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by rijndael View Post
    can you give an example of their bad customer service? I personally have never had a problem.
    i've had numerous examples.... here's the most recent:
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/mp3c...s-antenna.html

    i hate to be the PITA poster, but i'm just not satisfied at all with their business. no phone number to call, 2-3 day turnaround on emails.... unacceptable.
    <.>

  4. #4
    mp3Car Staff
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Jensen2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    291
    Blog Entries
    79
    ABTsportsline,

    I'm glad we were finally able to help you resolve this problem with your order. The antenna should be arriving today.

    Email turnarounds of 2-3 days are unacceptable. I hope that you felt I didn't take this long to get back to you in our correspondence. This is something we are committed to improving. If you (or anyone else) have similar problems, please don't hesitate to bring them to our attention via an email to store@mp3car.com. I, personally, will be taking responsibility for making sure customers receive timely customer support in the future.

    Thanks again for your continued patronage and please be assured that we do have a commitment to continuous improvement and quick response times.

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate ABTsportsline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensen2000 View Post
    ABTsportsline,

    I'm glad we were finally able to help you resolve this problem with your order. The antenna should be arriving today.

    Email turnarounds of 2-3 days are unacceptable. I hope that you felt I didn't take this long to get back to you in our correspondence. This is something we are committed to improving. If you (or anyone else) have similar problems, please don't hesitate to bring them to our attention via an email to store@mp3car.com. I, personally, will be taking responsibility for making sure customers receive timely customer support in the future.

    Thanks again for your continued patronage and please be assured that we do have a commitment to continuous improvement and quick response times.
    are you stephen? if so i greatly appreciate your help. i understand that there was a mixup on the second attempt at sending it out, and as long as the communication is there, i can be patient. we're humans, and mistakes can be made. i'm understanding about that.

    it's the lack of communication that has been such a pain in the past. Stephen has been the only member of mp3car i've dealt with that has been good about that, and i thank you sir.

    **update**
    item i needed arrived today, so as of now we're good. thank you. :beer:
    <.>

  6. #6
    mp3Car Staff
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Jensen2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    291
    Blog Entries
    79
    Hi again ABTsportsline,

    Thanks for your input. It was a pleasure to make the situation right again for you. This is Stephen. I will be monitoring these threads also to hopefully head off some customer service issues before they start.

  7. #7
    Low Bitrate ABTsportsline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensen2000 View Post
    Hi again ABTsportsline,

    Thanks for your input. It was a pleasure to make the situation right again for you. This is Stephen. I will be monitoring these threads also to hopefully head off some customer service issues before they start.
    glad to hear someone is; no one else from the staff appears to care to read the forums or respond to PMs.

    thank you again sir
    <.>

  8. #8
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,288
    Blog Entries
    48
    sorry i was in Russia for 10 days - pm'ed you this morning. I always answer pms within one work day - but order issues should always be emailed to the store, to ensure timely service, as stated.

    This was 100 percent my mistake, I must have not fully documented your order here. I have written to you in pm my apologizes and here I would like to repeat them. Also I have pm'ed you regarding the refund we would like to offer you. I hope that this will be sufficient to make up for any inconveniences we have caused.

    This was my first vacation ever away from the store, since beginning at mp3Car.

    Heather
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

    mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

    Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:57 PM
  2. EPIA MS10000, any comments?
    By audia4b6us in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 03:48 PM
  3. New Setup (Comments / Suggestions Appriciated!)
    By MrLister in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:49 PM
  4. New front-end project, comments welcome
    By PsychNerD in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 03:14 PM
  5. Proposed open-source project - comments please :-)
    By goatworks in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 03:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •