I'll throw in... and they are in order
1. Centrafuse - Hands down the most complete package with very little 3rd party software needed to install, and you just can't argue stability. CF has never crashed on me during a show demo, Can't say that for any of the other frontends I used in the past 4 years.
2. Xport3 - allowing me to have almost every piece of navigation software available at the same time... for free!
Based on my fairly basic setup my votes would be:
1. Roadrunner/Riderunner (Guino)
2. DigitalFX skin (JohnWPB)
3. RRMedia Plugin (Blue ZX3)
4. Xport (Curiosity)
5. RR Skin Editor (multiple developers)
Mitch's Sirius Interface
As to the mention of "Self Voting":
As to someone mentioning something they were involved with, I see absolutely no problem with that, in any way. In a poll the masses will decide what the "top item" will be, and will not be fixed / rigged in any way by the one single vote by the person that has something to do with that project. If anything, mentioning it may make someone else think more about that item when they are voting, and then they decide whether to vote for it or not.
I can absolutely promise you, with no doubt whatsoever, when Obama cast his ceremonial & televised vote, he did not vote for McCain! :lol: I can also say with certainty that when Michelle Obama voted, she voted for Obama.... and that is about as "close to working on a project" that you can get! That being said, do you think it was those 2 votes that won him the office.... I think not, it was the masses that spoke. Thus my point, go ahead and vote for yourself, it's not going to make a difference.
That being said, here are my thoughts:
- RRMedia Plugin for RR
- LSX Skin for RR (Got me into CarPC's in the first place)
- Digital FX skin for RR
my vote is:
0. mp3car forum (probably the single most contributing factor to many many carpc installs, & the reason there is even a list here in the first place)
1. frodoplayer (dead now but all time significance is undeniable)
2. mediacar & the whole progression to roadrunner (also extremely significant)
3. fusion brain (the potential there is nothing short of amazing)
4. mitches gadgets
5. robbybmw's tpms interface
I would 1000% agree with #0 above, and in no order my polls
1. Fusionbrain (mine still collecting dust, but yeah still an awesome piece of HW)
2. MediaCar ( without it there would have been no RR and maybe no Frodo )
3. X-Port ( Great piece of free SW to get the job done )
5. DFX Skin v3 'n up
* Centrafuse (Simply the best...)
* MapMonkey (without it we would be nowhere)
* Xport (for it's simplicity, that can solve big issues)
* RoadRunner (didn't we all used it at some point?)
1. Centrafuse 1.47
2. Centrafuse 2.0
3. Centrafuse 3 (again: simply the best...)
Thanks Flux Team!
mp3car forum for sure...without it i would never have known where to start.
# 1 Roadrunner/Riderunner
DFX 2.5.3,4, ?5?