Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: wierd suggestion

  1. #1
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    729

    Post wierd suggestion

    but is it possible to keep track of what comments we look at on the server, because I generally surf here on my moms box in the morning, and mine at night, and I don't like looking at the same topics if there is no new comments.

    Also, when thing I would like to mention is congrats to SkinnyBoy, he has came a long way in the last few months, and really has been a big help with the sproggy PS's and stuff.
    Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
    Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
    In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4

    Post

    YAY!!!
    I am so kewl, I am so kewl, I am so kewl..

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Media, PA, USA
    Posts
    100

    Post

    Originally posted by SkinnyBoy:
    <STRONG>YAY!!!
    I am so kewl, I am so kewl, I am so kewl.. </STRONG>
    don't push it...

  4. #4
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Sydney NSW Australia
    Posts
    581

    Post

    As if he knows what he is talking about!

    Its better to get no replys at all then get a reply that is totally misleading!
    Fosgate

    System Comp V3 - In progress.
    Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4

    Post

    Originally posted by Fosgate:
    <STRONG>As if he knows what he is talking about!

    Its better to get no replys at all then get a reply that is totally misleading!</STRONG>
    AND WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT HAS BEEN MISLEADING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

  6. #6
    Raw Wave Rob Withey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,139

    Post

    Originally posted by SkinnyBoy:
    <STRONG>

    AND WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT HAS BEEN MISLEADING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?</STRONG>
    I didn't have to look far (and couldn't be bothered with an exhaustive list):
    http://www.mp3car.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c&f=9&t=000184

    Many of your posts seem to be of the "I don't know" or "I don't want to buy this" type, which are useful for getting your post count up, but not a lot else...!


    Rob

    [ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Rob Withey ]
    Old Systems retired due to new car
    New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4

    Post

    Originally posted by Rob Withey:
    <STRONG>

    I didn't have to look far (and couldn't be bothered with an exhaustive list):
    http://www.mp3car.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c&f=9&t=000184

    Many of your posts seem to be of the "I don't know" or "I don't want to buy this" type, which are useful for getting your post count up, but not a lot else...!


    Rob

    [ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Rob Withey ]</STRONG>
    Okay, so that was misleading, but that was a long time ago, and I couldn't really follow what the guy was saying, I think I was tired...

  8. #8
    Retired Admin Aaron Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,464

    Exclamation

    Sigh. Thread closed.
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •