Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 159

Thread: Southern California Meet (LA/RS/SD/OC/other)

  1. #11
    Variable Bitrate choyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Buena Park, CA
    Posts
    326
    I am in OC near Knott's. My carputer is quite ghetto yet, but I would love to see other setups!!!
    Carputer currently 'ghettoed' into car!!!

    EPIA MII-12000
    Ampie Case with rigged extra USB
    Hitachi 60GB
    Holux GPS mouse with iGuidance 2.0
    Lilliput 7" touchscreen
    Netgear WG121 USB WiFi
    Carnetix P1260

  2. #12
    Raw Wave rando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,973
    Not that it matters but Redondo does not border OC. Let's call it SW LA county.

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate BoraXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    657
    oh yeah, im in costa mesa? who else is here?

  4. #14
    MySQL Error MatrixPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Beach City, Socal
    Posts
    4,053
    I am in Seal Beach/Huntington Beach/Westminster. Work in Lawndale/Redondo beach (Aviation and Marine).

    Irvine Spectrum is an idea place(closer to most big frwys). Is that too far south for LA peps?

    Will be on Saturday. I would prefer late afternoon so we can see setup both during the day and night (3PM-8PM)?.

    Just come whether you have it installed, wires still hanging everywhere (must be safe to drive) , or still gathering parts.
    If I have my Matrix setup done in time, I will bring it. Otherwise I will take my Supra (which is done for now).
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 600E@750/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

  5. #15
    Constant Bitrate slangnasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixPC

    Irvine Spectrum is an idea place(closer to most big frwys). Is that too far south for LA peps?

    Will be on Saturday. I would prefer late afternoon so we can see setup both during the day and night (3PM-8PM)?.
    'nother vote for OC.

    What about it Riverside and Inland Empire?
    You guys up for somewhere in OC? If so, do you have a preference or recommendation for location in OC/other?

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixPC
    Just come whether you have it installed, wires still hanging everywhere (must be safe to drive) , or still gathering parts.
    uhh.. that would be me at this point

    ========================================
    - CarPC install complete.
    - CarPC software: CENTRAFUSE
    - Planning/working on in-dash for lilliput monitor
    ========================================

  6. #16
    Variable Bitrate darkhalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    302
    Gooddamnit... i just moved from Riverside to Puerto Rico 2 weeks ago... @$#@!

    Well... ill just have my own PR meet...

    members: 1
    Carputer: 2.8Ghz P4, 512 RAM, 120gb HDD, WIFI, TV tuner, CDRW/DVDROM, Slot load DVD in front.
    Screen: Lilliput 7" touchscreen (Custom made Carbon Fiber Screen Enclosure)
    S2000 Carputer

  7. #17
    Well, He asked for it. WebDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA (West LA)
    Posts
    1,636
    I'm in West LA would be fun to see some other rides.

  8. #18
    2nz
    2nz is offline
    Newbie 2nz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    11

    Thumbs up SoCal Meet

    Will be happy to travel away from OC - but prefer not to.

    Was hoping to have Jeep Wrangler done by now but I've
    not started the install. Do have complete pc ready though.

    65 Mustang still on the road... but still needs paint job.

  9. #19
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixPC
    I am in Seal Beach/Huntington Beach/Westminster. Work in Lawndale/Redondo beach (Aviation and Marine).

    Irvine Spectrum is an idea place(closer to most big frwys). Is that too far south for LA peps?

    Will be on Saturday. I would prefer late afternoon so we can see setup both during the day and night (3PM-8PM)?.

    Just come whether you have it installed, wires still hanging everywhere (must be safe to drive) , or still gathering parts.
    If I have my Matrix setup done in time, I will bring it. Otherwise I will take my Supra (which is done for now).
    i'm in the same location as sir Matrix here, Westminster.

    I too propose an irvine meet

  10. #20
    Constant Bitrate slangnasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    136
    well... that's another vote for the OC/Irvine area.

    Any votes or preferences for dates?
    Saturday, Oct 30 or Saturday Nov. 6, or an alternate?

    Sounds like 4-8 PM is the time most prefer/favor, but if any of you have other ideas or suggestions... let's see those too!

    slang (Y)

    ========================================
    - CarPC install complete.
    - CarPC software: CENTRAFUSE
    - Planning/working on in-dash for lilliput monitor
    ========================================

Similar Threads

  1. Sept. 5th, Maryland Washington Virginia Meet
    By god_of_cpu in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 07:35 AM
  2. So Cal San Diego meet?
    By Walleye in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:32 PM
  3. The Ultimate UK Meet?
    By Jamez_Warner in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 03:59 PM
  4. NY/NJ meet
    By ill_ace in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 12:36 AM
  5. california bay area meet?
    By CA 3000GT in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 12:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •