Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 196

Thread: North Jersey anyone?

  1. #91
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNextDoor
    It's on the 25th, this weekend on sunday. you wanna come? hehe
    Damn, can't anyone remember the correct date?!!!

    I initially thought it was yesterday as well, and just as I realized that it was Mothers Day and was about to post that I couldn't make it, I decided to check the first, just to make sure.. whew.. saved myself a slight bit of embarassment

  2. #92
    Raw Wave BoyNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Walden, NY
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomas
    you mean the 15th..?
    typo. yeah 15th

  3. #93
    FLAC alti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by tj!2k4
    Damn, can't anyone remember the correct date?!!!

    I initially thought it was yesterday as well, and just as I realized that it was Mothers Day and was about to post that I couldn't make it, I decided to check the first, just to make sure.. whew.. saved myself a slight bit of embarassment
    I almost did the same thing, I had it in my head it was this past weekend too. Damn good thing we were wrong! TJ, next week, mountain biking! Minowaska? Hopefully the weather will hold ANyone else interested? we could do a bikeputer meet




    It could be done you know, the bikeputer, I was thinking using a Biological computer that could live in the water bottle. Now I just have to find some leeches and get cracking extracting neurons
    My Install

    Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

    CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

    StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

  4. #94
    Raw Wave BoyNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Walden, NY
    Posts
    2,115
    hey now. next weekend is the meet here. don't you lure away ppl...

  5. #95
    FLAC alti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNextDoor
    hey now. next weekend is the meet here. don't you lure away ppl...
    sorry, I ment the week comming, following the meet, or the weekend after
    My Install

    Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

    CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

    StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

  6. #96
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by alti
    I almost did the same thing, I had it in my head it was this past weekend too. Damn good thing we were wrong! TJ, next week, mountain biking! Minowaska? Hopefully the weather will hold ANyone else interested? we could do a bikeputer meet
    The weeked following the meet? Definitely.

  7. #97
    Super Moderator. If my typing sucks it's probably because I'm driving.... turbocad6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,234
    ooops, sorry......don't know why I thought it was sunday...sorry guys.......

    sorry I'm not going to make it but I hope it turns out well for you guys...& alti, you mountain bike?...I used to ride the trails in li...I got a few treks & a titus ti racer-x....plan on bringing them up from the basement & dust them off any day now....... I dislocated my shoulder a few years back & haven't been on the trails since.....but I'll be back........

  8. #98
    FLAC alti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by turbocad6
    ooops, sorry......don't know why I thought it was sunday...sorry guys.......

    sorry I'm not going to make it but I hope it turns out well for you guys...& alti, you mountain bike?...I used to ride the trails in li...I got a few treks & a titus ti racer-x....plan on bringing them up from the basement & dust them off any day now....... I dislocated my shoulder a few years back & haven't been on the trails since.....but I'll be back........
    ya, I was really into it for a few years but last year did not find much time for it. I have an old specialized that has been through hell and back with me , it is too big for me, the fork is ****, the clipless stick and cause me pain, but at least I dont have to worry about scratching the paint! TJ and I were discussing riding round here. I would be down to head out there one day, let me know if you are feeling up to it. There are some real nice trails where I live (about an hour to an hour and 15 north for the whitestone) the only trails I know on LI are ALL the way out (Montauk). There is not that much riding out there, some cool trails in that park by the old millitary instalation at the point. I will be out there in July vaca, cant wait
    My Install

    Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

    CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

    StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

  9. #99
    Maximum Bitrate kiltjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    805
    Everybody psyched? I finally made it home from school and I'm unpacked. Still don't have my desktop up yet, but that doesn't matter. Time to run down the mid-weed checklist for the meet:

    Car washed? Waxed?
    Wheels shined?
    Hard drive synced?
    Touchscreen windexed?
    Inverter/Opus greased?
    Custom nueral interface up and running, but buggy?
    Bad wiring jobs have a blanket thrown over them?
    All money spent?
    2000 Subaru OBS

    Dell P3 @ 900 Mhz
    7" Lilliput TS w/DigitalWW in-dash mount
    80GB External HD

    I am Zero Bitrate....

  10. #100
    Raw Wave BoyNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Walden, NY
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltjim
    Time to run down the mid-weed checklist for the meet:
    Yeah, you just got home

Similar Threads

  1. UK North West meet
    By craigyb in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 10:42 PM
  3. any one live in New Jersey I need Help
    By Dudical in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 05:11 PM
  4. Destinator North American Maps
    By nibix in forum GPS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 06:16 PM
  5. FS - Xenarc 700TSV - North Wales, UK
    By Glyn in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •