Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 142

Thread: so cal meet? who wants one? whos down to come?

  1. #71
    Well, He asked for it. WebDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA (West LA)
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by RX7FDTT
    Just gimme the freaking number !!!!!
    06/XX/05 ?? 07/XX/05 ????

    I'm up for another meet, if I don't blow another Mainboard !
    I finally got the PC to controll the ECU(AEM) through serial, pretty sweet ,beeing able to tune Boost, Idle, etc.. through the pc... it's a bit rough to be able to be accurate with your finger Now if only the car were to run right (100 mi on 18 gal of fuel) is a bit excessive... , not to mention fowling spark plugs left and right !

    I'd like to check out Rando's FM setup soon, too, so lets get a time in stone, cause there's always people who have stuff on "XX" day, and the sooner we can plan, the less likely we'll have conflicts...
    I dont know the date but i would like to know to, It looks like weekends would be better since ill probably be working soon.
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

  2. #72
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by RX7FDTT
    I'm up for another meet, if I don't blow another Mainboard !
    I finally got the PC to controll the ECU(AEM) through serial, pretty sweet ,beeing able to tune Boost, Idle, etc.. through the pc... it's a bit rough to be able to be accurate with your finger Now if only the car were to run right (100 mi on 18 gal of fuel) is a bit excessive... , not to mention fowling spark plugs left and right !
    Yeh, the AEM doesn't look very touchscreen friendly. Heh.

    Looks like someone is trying to compete for most gas guzzling mp3car

  3. #73
    Constant Bitrate NUIpIsqo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bay Area (Fremont), CA
    Posts
    219
    if there's a meet between july 30th and august 13th, I'll try my best to make it. Rememeber to post coordinates, because i'm from Northern California.
    52-hit-combo?! Is that really necessary?

  4. #74
    MySQL Error scott_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by RX7FDTT
    Just gimme the freaking number !!!!!
    06/XX/05 ?? 07/XX/05 ????

    I'm up for another meet, if I don't blow another Mainboard !
    I finally got the PC to controll the ECU(AEM) through serial, pretty sweet ,beeing able to tune Boost, Idle, etc.. through the pc... it's a bit rough to be able to be accurate with your finger Now if only the car were to run right (100 mi on 18 gal of fuel) is a bit excessive... , not to mention fowling spark plugs left and right !

    I'd like to check out Rando's FM setup soon, too, so lets get a time in stone, cause there's always people who have stuff on "XX" day, and the sooner we can plan, the less likely we'll have conflicts...
    sweet! an rx-7 with a car pc. can't wait to see it. Are you planning on moving your a/c controls down? if you are i have a pre-modded radio surround if you want to buy it off of me for cheap.

    i vote for SUNDAY JUNE 19th, all you youngsters should be out of school by then and that'll give us plenty of time to finish our installs. what does everyone think?
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

    My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

  5. #75
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_fx
    sweet! an rx-7 with a car pc. can't wait to see it.

    i vote for SUNDAY JUNE 19th, all you youngsters should be out of school by then and that'll give us plenty of time to finish our installs. what does everyone think?
    Nope... try July.... I'm not gonna be done in June

  6. #76
    Constant Bitrate RX7FDTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_fx
    sweet! an rx-7 with a car pc. can't wait to see it. Are you planning on moving your a/c controls down? if you are i have a pre-modded radio surround if you want to buy it off of me for cheap.

    i vote for SUNDAY JUNE 19th, all you youngsters should be out of school by then and that'll give us plenty of time to finish our installs. what does everyone think?
    Yeah what are you doing with an LS1 Vette, and an RX-7 Avatar !? All the looks with none of the reliability issues

  7. #77
    MySQL Error scott_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by RX7FDTT
    Yeah what are you doing with an LS1 Vette, and an RX-7 Avatar !? All the looks with none of the reliability issues
    my last car was a 93 r1, street port, ported turbos, dp, high flow cats. trust exhaust, pettit intake, racing beat springs and sways, reprog. ecu, 15 lbs of boost, still in seq. 99 front end, and a mazdaspeed vented hood. i loved that car! cant wait to see another one
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

    My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

  8. #78
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_fx
    my last car was a 93 r1, street port, ported turbos, dp, high flow cats. trust exhaust, pettit intake, racing beat springs and sways, reprog. ecu, 15 lbs of boost, still in seq. 99 front end, and a mazdaspeed vented hood. i loved that car! cant wait to see another one
    What'd you do with it?

  9. #79
    Well, He asked for it. WebDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA (West LA)
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_fx
    sweet! an rx-7 with a car pc. can't wait to see it.

    i vote for SUNDAY JUNE 19th, all you youngsters should be out of school by then and that'll give us plenty of time to finish our installs. what does everyone think?
    Yea July would be better here to...
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

  10. #80
    FLAC cproaudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    so cal 2 hours from everywhere
    Posts
    1,120
    I see that aolhater still wont drive anywhere for the meet. BTW what happened to the Accord? Anyway, I thought there was a so cal meet a couple of months ago. What happened to that one? I say June 19th and if you miss this one, there's gonna be another one in Nov/Dec. So Cal has meets in the summer and winter so if you miss it just wait for the next one. Anyways Don't we always have the meet in Fry's parking lot or is it only when I orginized it. Cheers
    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Similar Threads

  1. So. Cal Install meet April 3rd!! Naked girls...
    By mpfjr in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:01 PM
  2. northeast real meet?!?!?!
    By turbocad6 in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 07:16 PM
  3. So. Cal: Inland Empire: Install meet?
    By mpfjr in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 09:07 AM
  4. So Cal San Diego meet?
    By Walleye in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:32 PM
  5. Spring/Summer So Cal Meet
    By cproaudio in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 12:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •