I am interested in this unit, its put a wedge in my what was planned soon purchase of an AVIC Z2
1. What song was used in the ad?
2. The hybrid mode for gps nav, is that taken from the gps, or do you need a wifi connection?
3. Is there standard ipod connectivity?
4. Can you change the background picture?
5. Can it run Vista?
6. Can the hard drive be upgraded
7. Can the ram be upgraded?
8. Is the bluetooth compatible with the Treo 700p for Sprint?
That's it for now, im sure i will come up with more questions
1. Don't know or care. Sorry.
2. Both. The data uses the included GPS map data, but also downloads images from Microsoft Live Local (or whatevever they're callying it this week). You need some sort of internet connection. It doesn't need to be WiFi. It could be tethered to a cellphone data connection or a wired 'net connection.
5. Yes, but I wouldn't expect perfdormance from the G4 unit. There may also be driver incompatibilitied.
Why do you think you want Vista in the car anyway?
6. Yes, but you void your warranty by doing so.
7. See #6.