The internal goal is 3 weeks from now.
Provided things go as planned and we don't have any issues with the software.
I like the design of the G4 MUCH better than the prior model, and the fact that the display doesn't fold out is another BIG plus for me... I'm looking forward to seeing more details about the new hardware!
I had a few questions about the details that are currently posted...
1) What exactly is the, "USB Dongle" that comes with the G4? Is that a thumb drive or something else?
2) Why does it ship with a stylus? Are there problems using your finger(nail) on the touch-screen?
3) I thought that StreetDeck already supported AM/FM Radio, GPS, DVD playback, and CD playback -why are these listed as though they are new features?
Thanks in advance!
1) it's a cable with two USB plugs on the end of it
2) they all ship with a stylus. The T3 shipped with one as well. You can use your finger on the TS just fine.
3) StreetDeck hasn't supported AM/FM radio in the past outside of the Infill T3 because there hasn't been a viable solution. BlueTooth is something that hasn't been implemented until now though.
They were listed to show the features for people who aren't familiar with StreetDeck.
read towards the end... it mentions that the display has "low reflection technology"
can someone please verify that is has something more than / or is somewhat better than our current screens?
without it it wouldnt be worth it
Also can the screen stay positioned at any angle? (any position through its travel when it opens to reveal the CD drive) My screen is positioned somewhat low and I would like to have it tilted upwards so I can see it head on rather than at an angle.
It is not a transflective monitor.
It's about on par with the current monitors without any modifications.
I'm not sure on the position thing. I should be recieving the newest build today. Once i recieve it and start installing it, I will take a look.