While we were driving to California this last weekend my girlfriend and I were scrolling around the GPS maps, and well we scratched the touch panel (I like to blame her)
My question is: is there any way to get a replacement touch panel for a transflective screen. I have the receipt showing that it was bought from the on-line store.