Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: What do YOU think about the Mp3Car Store?

  1. #1
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,288
    Blog Entries
    48

    What do YOU think about the Mp3Car Store?

    We would love to know, here is a link to a quick survey: And feel free to add your thoughts here.

    In order to stay current with technology and keep competitive, we are currently looking for ways to improve the store in terms of products and services.

    We will read all of your comments and make changes accordingly.

    Thanks!
    Heather

  2. #2
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,288
    Blog Entries
    48

    Results from mp3Car Store Survey

    I thought that as the results come in, I could share them and I will update this post.

    So far everyone is happy with service and products.

    New Ideas for the mp3Car Store =
    1. Perhaps free training/informative courses on carputing basics, such as setup, install, fabrication, etc. Done by different forum members

  3. #3
    Constant Bitrate meryan00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    143
    Sorry Heather I cannot help but put suggestions for a field that I know, even if that might not pan out it would still be interesting :-)

  4. #4
    One Sharp Cheddar ThunderStick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West Allis, WI
    Posts
    1,660
    Start an app developer network where developers are able to post there apps and recieve payment if desired.
    You know an app store for carputers. Apps are popular and if people dont have access to them carputers will fall off the ledge and in to the abyss. App stores promote and show perspective hobbiests the capabilities of a carpc is a simple and easy to find way.
    Paging through forums is tedious for someone just browsing for capabilities. While browsing the android market or the iphone app store you can really see what the potential of those devices are and what the future is bringing for them.
    Android has over 20,000 apps allready. Iphone has near 100,000. People love this.
    New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
    New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
    "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

  5. #5
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,288
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Start an app developer network where developers are able to post there apps and recieve payment if desired.
    You know an app store for carputers. Apps are popular and if people dont have access to them carputers will fall off the ledge and in to the abyss. App stores promote and show perspective hobbiests the capabilities of a carpc is a simple and easy to find way.
    Paging through forums is tedious for someone just browsing for capabilities. While browsing the android market or the iphone app store you can really see what the potential of those devices are and what the future is bringing for them.
    Android has over 20,000 apps allready. Iphone has near 100,000. People love this.
    This is a great idea, we will do this. Starting a new thread for this and happy to put resources towards it! Sean can get started right away.

  6. #6
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,288
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by meryan00 View Post
    Sorry Heather I cannot help but put suggestions for a field that I know, even if that might not pan out it would still be interesting :-)
    What fields do you know? I think that if forum members are willing to create the videos which we can show on our site and YouTube, we can provide gift certificates.

  7. #7
    Constant Bitrate meryan00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    143
    Well like I said in Vegas I am an IT Director, Videographer and Public speaker, so I do quite a bit of work with everything, but Building and Maintaining computers and equipment is what I do best.

    -Ryan J.

  8. #8
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,288
    Blog Entries
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    I thought that as the results come in, I could share them and I will update this post.

    So far everyone is happy with service and products.

    New Ideas for the mp3Car Store =
    1. Perhaps free training/informative courses on carputing basics, such as setup, install, fabrication, etc. Done by different forum members
    2. Better pricing from USPS with tracking (especially CA)

    3. Answer Emails - for this one, we do answer all emails each day. So something has gone terribly wrong if you have not received an email. I suggest in this case that you PM the Store manager - Jensen2000 and check your spam filter. Many customers find that our emails were caught there.

    4. App developer store/ Showcase more software, freeware or not - we are immediately working on this, so that it will be easy for you to find and perhaps even purchase software developed by forum members.

    5. Find bigger better screens (like Avionicslcd, Hydis, tablet screen).

    6. Do something on the West Coast - travel past Las Vegas.

  9. #9
    And then I was mod. Tidder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    4,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    1. Perhaps free training/informative courses on carputing basics, such as setup, install, fabrication, etc. Done by different forum members
    Perhaps we can start a thread asking the community what type of training or courses they would like to see. I vaguely remember one of these started already... somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    6. Do something on the West Coast - travel past Las Vegas.
    I'm totally there.
    Tidder

    Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

  10. #10
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,288
    Blog Entries
    48
    Good idea.

    I think i know where the list is...we built it for the competition. Ok, I will start the thread, i am going to dig up that list now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidder View Post
    Perhaps we can start a thread asking the community what type of training or courses they would like to see. I vaguely remember one of these started already... somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.



    I'm totally there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •