Appreciate your response, and can definitely understand your position.
In some respects I count myself lucky that I can even consider a transflective screen for my project. I've read that many have not been as fortunate in days gone by. Having said that, finding/justifying the best part of $1000 AUD to purchase/ship one of these screens to Australia is proving difficult. Probably why I'm interested in your future plans.
I guess my real question is one you probably can't answer anyway. Reallistically I want to know if it's worth waiting. Naturally I'd be disappointed to spend now/soon only to find much better/viable options pop up in a few months or so.
Thanks again, I'll keep my eye on the MP3Car Products forum I guess.