Any links for dl?
I'm from switzerland (this is why my english's bad )
I've allready posted here about my upcoming car media player.
It was called "neocar" but yet i have renamed it to "neocar suite".
What's neocar suite ?
It consist of 3 apps:
- neocar media center (main app)
- neocar skin workshop
- neocar manager (config app)
Here are some features it allready have:
- modules allready fully available: main, audio, video, equalizer, custom apps, images, file list
- playing of MP3,WAV,WMA,OGG,AVI,MPG,MPEG,MPE,ASF,WMV,MPV,JPG,J PEG,JPE,GIF,BMP,PNG
- entirely skinnable, pixel per pixel, any buttons and functions you want
- standalone application
- FMOD based audio
- support of winamp AVS by default, WITHOUT winamp installed
- support of winamp DSP and input plugins (without winamp also )
- support of cuesheets to virtually divide audio files in tracks, or video files in chapters
- 3 viewmodes for all modules: normal / medium / full, each skinnable and realtime switchable
- 3 viewmodes for the file list: normal, detailed, icons
- you choose your favourites folders and browsing is relative within these folders
- support of automatic preview images / descriptions of audio cds and movies
- upcoming (soooooon) support of a custom scripting system, to add your own buttons and your own functions (VB based scripting code)
- all you see on the screen is configurable
- AND A LOT LOT LOT OF OTHER FUNCTIONS
The only actual problem for you is that neocar suite is only in french at the moment
But. it's the 0.6 version... no gps module integrated (but custom apps can be..) coming in version 0.8, version 0.7 is for keyboard support and neocarscript (NCS).
Later i will add LCD support...
Here a few images of the actual release.. the blue skin is the new default skin.
Any appreciations are welcome
neocar media center:
Main menu, without audio loaded
Same menu with audio in background
Audio in "normal" mode
Click on AVS, then NMC switch to medium:
Another click.. full mode:
Same system with video module (this is medium):
File list in detailed mode and icons:
Another skin with filelist and movie preview on folder:
And the image module (here with audio in backround:
At last.. one image of the skinning app neocar skin workshop and another from neocar manager for config:
Too many to show here
Let's go for the comments
Here's a sneak preview of updated configuration manager (neocar manager) using the newly created language file.
For all the 3 applications, language file is about 500 lines of traduction
As i said, i will make some bug corrections on this app and then release a intermediate version (0.65) to let you better use neocar media center upon new release (expected for november)
Here's the preview:
Finally i have worked on the traduction of neocar skin workshop.
It's 100% multinlingual now.
Tomorrow i will start debugging and then release:
- new version of neocar manager
- new version of neocar skin workshop
Both fully traducted in english. There will be only some bug corrections and some functions will not work with the current public release of neocar media center (0.6) but with this versions you will able to use more of the power of neocar BEFORE the upcoming new version (expected for November)
Here's the preview of new neocar skin workshop in english:
Any links for dl?
I must say I am pretty stunned .. Any chance this will be available to try?
this looks pretty good, let us know when you release for test I know some guys around here can do some pretty good beta testing
'96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.
'00 Jeep Wrangler - planning stage
What can BROWN do for you?
Can you launch apps from the main screen?
Can it embed apps?
2011 Nissan Frontier SL
AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.
wow anyone else in here know French and can translate this?
CarPC install is starting to come along again...
I guess the other NEO is gonna have to rename his
My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
It will be done sometime in the next generation.
I'm a lesbian too.
I am for hire!
let's hope the functionality will be the same!!!
Anyone embeding TELETYPE GPS?????