After a long time thinking, i've decided to change my projects for the NMC 07 version.
As you know, the current 0.65 version is cool, but buggy and not optimized.
The future 07 version will be a lot better, will have lot of news on skinning system, etc.
So, finally i will not wait 1 month or more to release the final 07 version.
From the end of this week, i will start to release Alpha and Betas from the new 07.
This new versions will be given "as is" and with no garanteed. This versions will be certainly buggy
a little, and not finished, but this will:
- help me to debug before the final 07
- let people start to skin for the 07
- avoid lot of feedback on old 065 bugs
- let me see where are the problems to release the best 07 i can.
- correct some **** recurent bugs from the 065 (with embedded apps in example..)
This is the chronology:
1. NMC 07 Alpha 1
2. NMC 07 Alpha 2
3. NMC 07 Beta 1
4. NMC 07 Beta 2
Every new version will correct the bugs of the old and add new functions based on the 07 features
As from this week-end, i will start to release 1 new version each 2 weeks. So i normally can release
the final 07 in approximatively 1 month. Notze that the new skin will come out with the Alpha 1.
This is the good news of the day :D