My ideas... need a lil help and thoughts
Ok so pretty much i want to put a pc in my car, been doing alot of searching etc and have come up with a few ideas, and a few questions i cant seem to find answers for...
First with my questions:
1) currently i have a eurovox factory head unit in a VTII 2000 Holden Berlina. It can manually change the hieght of the arial. I want to be able to keep this functionality on the car pc.. (while keeping the auto up and down too)
2) have volume control buttons connected to the carpc
3) have an on off button seperate to auto on / off of ACC
4) where should a put the optical drive for easiest usability but also neatness??
5) does anyone (in aus) have a broken or unused eurovox double din that i can strip ans use as a box for the carpc?
ok questions out of the way, here are some mockup pics... should be roughly to scale of what im after
The buttons on the left Top to bottom
Arial manual adjustment
Screen is 7" touchscreen, however the blue is only the viewable area of the screen, the actual size goes a little bit bigger, hence the buttons not centred
any input is welcome!