PC and audio setting in an SUV
My drive (Tata Safari, indian SUV) is set to be delivered in 2 weeks, so i have started planning and buying setup for it. I would appreciate if you can advice me on the same on what the best setup will be..
PC hardware components:
1) 7inch Generic touchscreen LCD
2) Intel GCLF2 motherboard
3) 2 gb Ram
4) M4 atx
5) 250 gb sata hdd
6) Transcend external DVD writer
usb and display extension cables upto 5 mtrs (m planning to keep the pc in the back)
PC software :
Planning to do a dual boot with
1) Fedora 13 with nghost (dont ask why fedora)
2) Winxp (nlited version) with centrafuse version 3
1) Stock Alpine headunit
2) JBL component speakers GT5 S 265C
3) JBL 6 inch speaker JBL 265 (forgot the complete model number)
4) JBL amplifier 4 channel
5) JBL bass tube 1100 watts
So here are my queries (All i know in electronics is how to connect wires and i can use some common sense nothing more so please be easy on me):
1) Is the audio setup fine wrt the sound clarity? I listen to all kind of music Hard Rock to soft bollywood songs.
2) Do you think I need a mono amp for amplifier? I am planning to put the 4 speakers on front 2 channels (making them a pair per channel ) and the base tube on the rear 2 channels will that sound good?
3) How should i setup the audio... PC to Head unit (audio in) and headunit controls the amp and all speakers or pc controlls everything and headunit is just an aux in for radio?