1999 Lincoln Navigator (SUV) CarPC
My Ride: 1999 Lincoln Navigator
CarPC Components: On Order
- ZOTAC NM10-A-E Intel Atom D510 (1.66GHz, dual-core) (Loaded w/ Features, 802.11n WIFI, HDMI, D-Sub, 6 Channel Audio(1 - Optical, 1 - Coaxial), 6 USB Ports)
- Lilliput 7" SKD Open Frame Touch Screen VGA Monitor with HDMI, DVI Input
- Intel X25-V 2.5" 40GB SATA II MLC SSD OS / Software
- Seagate Momentus 320GB 7200 RPM 2.5" SATA HDD (Media Drive)
- G.SKILL 4GB DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
- SYBA 4 ports USB V2.0 mini hub
- Velocity 8x External Slot Loading CD/DVD Writer
- BU-353 Weather-proof GPS Receiver
- Mp3Car BoomzBox HD Radio USB Controlled AM/FM Tuner
- Nano USB 2.0 Bluetooth adapter
- M4-ATX 250W Intelligent DC-DC PSU (Mixed feelings on this)
- Griffin Powermate Volume Knob 1100-PWRMTS (may add another one if I like it)
- Mini Wireless RF Keyboard & Touchpad
- MXL USB-Powered Microphone
- Windows 7 Professional 64Bit
- RideRunner or Centrafuse (Not sure, Any thoughts? Looking at the polls RR seems to top the charts)
- Navigation software unknown right now, possibly IGuidence
Audio/Video Components: Already installed to existing Aftermarket HU
- 8" 500 Watt Kicker Sub
- 600 Watt Power Acoustik Amp (Sub)
- 4 - 6x8 240 Watt Power Acoustik Componet Speakers (Doors)
- 1200 Watt Power Acoustik Amp (Component Speakers)
- 4 Headrest Power Acoustik Monitors (All daisy chained(via Yellow RCA Jack) to HU's A/V Out)
Security: Already installed
- Omega Xcalibor Remote start and car alarm, w/ 2 way pager system.
What I want out of the system:
- Easily navigate my 20,000 + songs
- Easily navigate movies
- Connectivity to my HTC EVO phone through Bluetooth (Contacts, Phone, Music)
- Intuitive GPS navigation system
- Simultaneously use the Lilliput touch screen(Driver) while headrest monitors(passengers) are able to play movies.
Eventually want to:
- Incorporate spint wireless card (currently hooked up to my laptop) to broadcast WIFI through-out vehicle to passengers.
- Hook up vehicle diagnostic and sensor system to monitor vehicle.
- Reverse backup camera / ultrasonic sensor
- Add XM Sat radio
- Infared Remote Control
- Incorporate exsisting steering wheel controls to control certian items, primarly music
I intend to setup the bulk of my CarPC Components into the Driver's Center Console.
1. How should i setup the existing audio setup to the CarPC?
2. How should I setup the existing headrest monitors to watch movies only?
3. ANY THOUGHTS, DOUGHTS, INSIGHT!!
200 views, only a couple responses?
Nearly 200 views and only received a few replys?! Anyone else with any thoughts or input?