I've been wanting to install a car computer for a while, and when I saw the StreetDeck G35 kit today, I said to myself "well...This should make things a lot easier." A couple questions though:
- I assume an instruction manual comes with the kit? I'm most concerned with how to hide the wires from the trunk to the cubby, how to hook up power, etc. I'm a complete newbie.
- It's interesting that the kit doesn't include the screen housing?
- How big is the hard drive?
- Does the kit include everything needed (e.g.: long enough cables)?
- I remember seeing somewhere that only 1-year software update is included. Is that correct?
I just joined the forum today, tried to search around for info like this but couldn't find any. Apologies if this is "spoon-feeding".
Thanks in advance,