Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: what the heck is a fusion brain?

  1. #1
    Newbie RadicalxEdward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    33

    what the heck is a fusion brain?

    I've been looking all over and i can't find out what the heck a fusion brain actually IS.

  2. #2
    Raw Wave Rob Withey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,139
    Old Systems retired due to new car
    New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

  3. #3
    Newbie RadicalxEdward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Withey View Post
    WOW that's some pretty cool stuff, thanks man!

    You know of any good places to learn how to use the thing? lol.

  4. #4
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    on the top of this page, click search, enter fusion brain. Read the resulting threads (minus this one of course)
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  5. #5
    Newbie RadicalxEdward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    on the top of this page, click search, enter fusion brain. Read the resulting threads (minus this one of course)
    That's what i've been doing so far. It's the only thing i've seen that actually helps.

    But honestly, aren't we past constantly telling people to search? Duh, of course i've searched, and even if i hadn't you don't think you telling me to would magically flip a switch in my head and i'd be like "oh ya what a great idea" do you? If you don't have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say then don't say anything at all.

  6. #6
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,169
    Blog Entries
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalxEdward View Post
    That's what i've been doing so far. It's the only thing i've seen that actually helps.

    But honestly, aren't we past constantly telling people to search? Duh, of course i've searched, and even if i hadn't you don't think you telling me to would magically flip a switch in my head and i'd be like "oh ya what a great idea" do you? If you don't have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say then don't say anything at all.

    i'm pretty sure i didnt say JUST search. I'm pretty sure i told you exactly to find the answer to your question. See the fusion brain is a product thats supported on this forum. By telling you to SEARCH for that term. I put you in the sub-forum dedicated to the fusion brain. When armed with the THAT subforum AND the link to the main site dedicted to selling and supporting the product i'd think u should have all you need to find out "what the heck a fusion brain" is. I'm pretty sure telling u its a circuit board that controls relays is far less constructive.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Find my plugins on the MP3Car App Store!
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

  7. #7
    Newbie RadicalxEdward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
    i'm pretty sure i didnt say JUST search. I'm pretty sure i told you exactly to find the answer to your question. See the fusion brain is a product thats supported on this forum. By telling you to SEARCH for that term. I put you in the sub-forum dedicated to the fusion brain. When armed with the THAT subforum AND the link to the main site dedicted to selling and supporting the product i'd think u should have all you need to find out "what the heck a fusion brain" is. I'm pretty sure telling u its a circuit board that controls relays is far less constructive.
    telling me to search for the answer and telling me to search specifically for "fusion brain" are the same thing. Anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence would use that search term. The link from rob was helpful, so far, none of your comments have been.

  8. #8
    Maximum Bitrate FusionFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    791
    the FAQ/help section of the Fusion brain website has alot of good [basic] information about using it.

    for more detailed questions, there is a "fusion brain" sub-forum in the MP3car.com general hardware forum.


  9. #9
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,630
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalxEdward View Post
    telling me to search for the answer and telling me to search specifically for "fusion brain" are the same thing. Anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence would use that search term. The link from rob was helpful, so far, none of your comments have been.

    Well I must say your attitude so far far is really going to endear yourself to the people on this board that can help you with questions you will have on things you don't know.

    The only thing wrong with sonics initial post was that he omitted to say "make sure you check search titles only", that would probably have given you better results.

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalxEdward View Post
    Duh, of course i've searched, and even if i hadn't you don't think you telling me to would magically flip a switch in my head and i'd be like "oh ya what a great idea"
    well if you hadn't searched and then didn't think it was a great idea to search after someone told you to, then you would have been someone who would not be able to understand any infomation that was given about the subject anyway.


    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalxEdward View Post
    If you don't have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say then don't say anything at all.
    I just love that line.

    FYI we can say what we like, to who we like, when we like, as long as it doesn't breach the rules of the forum, so if you don't like it or can't handle it, step out.





  10. #10
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789
    LOL, you haven't even been around long enough to know that you picked a fight with one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people on the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *NEW* USB Input/Output Board -- Fusion Brain
    By 2k1Toaster in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 03:33 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:02 AM
  3. using fusion brain in streetdeck
    By customaudioman in forum FB Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 01:47 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:40 PM
  5. Fusion Brain Integration
    By michael2 in forum RR Plugins
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 12:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •