Complete newbie, please help!!!
ok i am a complete newbie and have joined to do a bit of research. i have some questions which may seem really basic and stupid but i have limited to no knowledge, please bare with me.ok i have just a standard touchscreen 7 inch dvd playing head unit with bluetooth capabilities.i want to know:
1. if its possible to purchase a gps receiver, connect it to the headunit, and install software onto my headunit so i can use it as a sat nav? if so, any recommendations?
2. if its possible to install the software so that i dont have to keep a cd in the headunit and can have music cd's in there instead
3. if its possible to have music playing through my speakers whilst im on the sat function simulteaneously?
4. if i can install a new peice of software onto the headunit which would improve usability and aesthetics?
5. or if i could install car pc software on the headunit or would i need an actual car computer.
i realise to some these are the most stupidest of questions, but we all have to start somewhere right?