hi to all of you,great forum
As I'm new in here and I need some help,I need to know what cable can I use to diagnose defects in my car and with which sw,because I couldn't find it on the web,
Please someone tell me the right name and if is possible with photo,my car is Renault Megane Scenic 2001 dci 1.9 cc diesel, automatic

thanks in advance