Ok, so here is what I am thinking for my 2002 Mercedes Benz ML 320 Install:
1. Car-PC: ULTIMATE Micro Intel Vehicle & Home Media Computer
2. GPS: Garmin NAV software + BU-353 Weather-proof GPS Receiver
3. Monitor: Preassembled Black Double Din LCD Frame with 7" Lilliput 669GL-70NP/C/T-HB-RV HDMI DVI High Brightness
4. Sound Card: (cause the extreme pc only comes with a stereo out).. Vantec USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter (NBA-200U)
5. Amp: Alpine PDX-5
6. Controller 1: Space Navigator
7. Controller 2: Gen 1 iPhone (I bought it 5 days after it first launched in Cali and its now just sitting politely on my desk @ home).. I will install Mobile Mouse software, then integrate the iphone into the center console and use it as a multi-touch mouse to control centrafuse.
8: Software: Centrafuse
9: Web: Since I am in Canada, I will pickup a Rogers Rocket Stick USB Modem and the CTR500 Mobile Broadband Router ... this also makes my car a mobile hotspot so if im in a coffee shop or in timbucktoo I can even use my laptop... and my son can watch toopy and binou on his ipod touch in the back seat...
Thats it for now... Comment p-p-p-p-lease...