Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need help with what components i need

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011

    need help with what components i need

    ok so ive started building my car pc and so far i have a micro itx case, zotac ion motherboard with atom 330 chipset and i have a mini 12v 120w dc-dc vehicle power supply (looks like the M3-ATX) and i will be getting 2gb of ddr2 ram and a ssd 60 gb HD.

    I have the A-U version with built in 12v PSU.. i realise i cant connect the 20pin M2-ATX and it requires 19v to be powered so what do i need to do? do i need to buy the carnetix regulator or can i do something else that can be held within the case?
    Last edited by spewk1; 05-12-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: more info

  2. #2
    MySQL Error soundman98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    on the border of northern IL/IN
    yes, you will need to purchase a 19v compatible power supply. the carnetix series has become pretty popular, but recently, there are a couple other options available in the mp3car store as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Should i use these components?
    By eagleslayor in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 06:42 PM
  2. What do you think of these components?
    By agentloveless in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:19 PM
  3. Need help with components
    By Qwertymnx in forum Newbie
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:22 PM
  4. components?
    By Ryndel in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2002, 05:59 AM
  5. Components
    By ksmelser in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-1999, 09:21 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts