Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: setup

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3

    setup

    I am setting up a system in my car. What would I need (everything... power supply, screen, everything for the gps) I already have a computer that I am going to mount in the car. What type of power supply would I need, What is the kind of screen should I get, . I want to run the gps from a touchscreen on my computer. I just want to know everything I would need to get my system set up.

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate SjLucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    750
    try the search button
    its located right under the ad in the top right hand side.
    Quote Originally Posted by menudude View Post
    thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

  3. #3
    FLAC cproaudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    so cal 2 hours from everywhere
    Posts
    1,120
    Ouch newbie on a newbie. I love those. Yeah do a search man. Ohh, I'll be a little nicer than other members. Search for Opus power supply, Xenarc or DSCustoms or Digitalww screen, Last one is the easiest. try GPS receiver.
    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3
    Wow.... just, wow.

  5. #5
    Maximum Bitrate Seraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Elmhurst, Illinois
    Posts
    672
    hehe

  6. #6
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by SjLucky
    try the search button
    its located right under the ad in the top right hand side.

    it's also under both of your user names
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  7. #7
    Maximum Bitrate SjLucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    750
    well hot damn!! I never noticed that. Lazy I guess.
    Newb On Newb Bashin To Da Xtreme!!
    Quote Originally Posted by menudude View Post
    thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1

  9. #9
    Neither darque nor pervert DarquePervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    13,950
    Quote Originally Posted by boom55
    WTF?!?!?!?
    You revive a two year old thread to add a ******* smiley face?!?!?!?!?
    And it's your first friggin' post?!?!?!?!

    1) If you're going to revive an old-as-hell thread, at least have something pertinent to add, not just a stupid smiley!
    2) If you're going to resurrect an old thread, resurrect one that has some worthwhile information, not one teaching n00bs how to search.

    Geez....
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DarquePervert
    WTF?!?!?!?
    You revive a two year old thread to add a ******* smiley face?!?!?!?!?
    And it's your first friggin' post?!?!?!?!

    1) If you're going to revive an old-as-hell thread, at least have something pertinent to add, not just a stupid smiley!
    2) If you're going to resurrect an old thread, resurrect one that has some worthwhile information, not one teaching n00bs how to search.

    Geez....
    haha, now thats funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •