1. its true, thats why we get laptop hard drives. nobody uses a floppy in the car
2. you can do a few fans or locate the carputer in a cool spot like your trunk
3. get a card with dual output
4. the terms vga and xga are uses interchangebly, basically you want a good xga monitor. some say the lilliput xga is crap but I already ordered one so we'll see
6. Digitalww.com is a good guy, lately he takes a few days to get to your order but alot of people have bought from him. Including me.
7. yes, but again some people can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
8. technically speaking the case can take up your entire trunk and thats fine, but generally people like to make it as small as possible.
9. no I think others are keypower, ITPS+70w, p120/120a, ..etc.. (I'm sure there are others)
10. it doesn't bother me, gas is just gas
11. no 6/10' is just fine.
12. you should order your opus right away, it takes upwards of 1 month+ to get one. Also pick out a screen now.
hope that helped