+ Battery right beside (my car has the batt in the trunk)
+ Space (better ventilation)
+ Near amps for sound system
- need to be keep away from objects in the trunk
- slot cd drive in front = long wires
- long wires to the screen also
- Need to go in trunk to plug cf card or usb device (or make a usb plug in front)
- probably bounces more than the passenger compartment (because it's behind the rear wheels)
+ easy access while in drivers seat
+ less wires except for power from battery
- tight space
- no air because of enclosed space
- can't mount the HDD vertically
Is there a preferred place. I think the trunk will be better but I'm not too sure about all the wires to the front...
What do you suggest?