Quote Originally Posted by JoeBS2004
I am not going to use a HU do i need to buy an amp to power my speakers, and how would i hook that up to the PC and still have FM radio.
Yes, you need an amplifier.
You'd need an FM radio unit for the PC to have FM radio.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBS2004
pptg94 on your forum where it shows your jetta on MKIV VW Jetta Install v2.0
how did you get your icons to show up like that.
In WindowsXP, go into the desktop properties > Settings tab > Advanced button. You can change the icon size, as well as the size & font of the text under the icons.

All the answers are here, man. Use the search function to find them.
OK, maybe not how to resize your Windows icons....