hi and welcome
Hey TL lovers
Just want to say hello to everyone.
Welcome to the board, wizlb! I'll help you w/ your first few posts by giving you the answers right up front:
1. Buy stuff from mp3car.com wherever possible, including Lilliputs and Opus power supplies.
2. Yeah, the Opus does look expensive, but it's actually worth it plus doing all the things it does independantly would end up being almost as expensive.
3. No, there's no real difference between the Lilliput and Xenarc. Like most religions, they're pretty much the same.
4. No, you don't want get the cheap $120 LCD screen you saw on eBay, it's not worth it because you really need SVGA. Trying to put computer graphics on a TV screen will be disapointing.
5. No, just because that one guy has a really religious tag doesn't mean we're all like that.
6. Yeah, really, the Opus is worth it.
7. You really should search before asking whatever question you're about to ask. If you put a good faith effort into the search, you should avoid getting hit by the dreaded search graphic.
8. Seriously, just get an opus.
Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
9. If you want to know what frontend is the best, TRY THEM ALL.
10. Use a Wattage calculator if you want to know if the 90W Opus will work with your system.
11. the 150W Opus WILL work with your system.
12. Make sure to search again before asking a general question.
hehe, you guys kill me!
We need this in a sticky lol
2005 Ford Focus ST
But.......what's an Opus??
AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
"A great smoking alternative"
Originally Posted by muldrick
please refer to 7 & 12 above
don't worry i know i usually don't make much sense
Originally Posted by Chairboy
I agree sticky this please mods!! this is pure nOOb questions!!
all newbie questions could be automaticalley directed to this thread by special keyword submissions! such as whats an ITPS or Ebay TFT or MOREX PSU or TANK cct,