Set up stage in need of help desperatly.
Ok a few more question. Again thanks for all of the help everyone.
Here's my system.
5.25 dvd player
3.5 120 gig hd
1. I've been setting up the software today. I am very confused on setting up frodo but I don't know a direct question to ask. Maybe how do I set it up to run on startup?
2. I made the mistake of running a program called set res that I got from Frodo trying to make the screen look crisper and it screwed everything up. My lilliput now says out of range and my normal monitor says that is can't recognize it. How do I fix (reverse) this?
3. I bought my 8 gauge wire and fuse box from a local car audio store. The guy there just gave me some 70v fuses. Will these work or do I need something different.
4. I just bought microsoft streets and trips gps. I'm wondering if I should keep this one or get the garmen gps?
5. Is there anything out there to make grounding easier or should I just find a clean piece of metal and screw into it. Or should I run a wire back to the - of the battery for the ground.
6. How do I set the screen to 848 x 480. I've read that's best I can get.
7. Sorry so many questions.
8. Does frodo's dvd player keep the place of your dvd when you pause it and hibernate or standbye.
9. What is better hibernate or standby?
10. Should I use frodo as my front end or is there a better (easier) one?
Ok I'll end this for now. I'm sure I'll have a few more questions but this is getting really long and I know I don't like reading too long of questions so i doubt anyone else does either. Thank you everyone so much for all of the help.