Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Chrysler Skin

  1. #1
    Newbie jamoleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6

    Chrysler Skin

    Hey guys I am new around here and starting ny own project in my new 2005 chrysler 300C(Yes this baby has the HEMI) and I tried making the skin my self but couldn't so could someone please help or design a chrysler skin for me and please take in to consideration that I liked the VW one.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Registered User mpattonm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Czech rep.
    Posts
    655
    just curious: what frontend do you plan to use? what skin do you want to "brand"? have you decided this part yet at least???

  3. #3
    Newbie jamoleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mpattonm
    just curious: what frontend do you plan to use? what skin do you want to "brand"? have you decided this part yet at least???
    I am look at a 10" touch screen LCD cutom fit monitor.

  4. #4
    Maximum Bitrate sfay93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by jamoleh
    Hey guys I am new around here and starting ny own project in my new 2005 chrysler 300C(Yes this baby has the HEMI) and I tried making the skin my self but couldn't so could someone please help or design a chrysler skin for me and please take in to consideration that I liked the VW one.
    Thanks in advance.
    That's the same car I bought for my wife for her birthday back in August. She loves her's. It is her dream car and she has a bit of a lead foot so that HEMI power doesn't go to waste. She has contemplated a carputer in her's after she saw all of the things I can do with mine so I am interested in how your's comes out. Where do you plan to mount the screen?
    7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
    ATVMS.com

  5. #5
    Registered User mpattonm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Czech rep.
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by jamoleh
    I am look at a 10" touch screen LCD cutom fit monitor.
    ??? Am I speaking Chinese or what?

  6. #6
    Variable Bitrate silencery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    340
    LOL

    nope, i'm Chinese, and I can tell that what you said was certainly not it.

  7. #7
    Registered User mpattonm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Czech rep.
    Posts
    655
    I thought so... well I am European and I am sometimes having problems with my English but this did not look look to me like another language barrier case

  8. #8
    Newbie jamoleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by sfay93
    That's the same car I bought for my wife for her birthday back in August. She loves her's. It is her dream car and she has a bit of a lead foot so that HEMI power doesn't go to waste. She has contemplated a carputer in her's after she saw all of the things I can do with mine so I am interested in how your's comes out. Where do you plan to mount the screen?
    Could you post some pic's of your wife's car.

  9. #9
    Newbie jamoleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mpattonm
    just curious: what frontend do you plan to use? what skin do you want to "brand"? have you decided this part yet at least???
    I would like to the skin with the chrysler logo

  10. #10
    Registered User mpattonm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Czech rep.
    Posts
    655
    OK, I give up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chrysler Skin
    By jamoleh in forum Media Engine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 03:33 AM
  2. neocar skin workshop Alpha.2a [DOWNLOAD]
    By netsuo in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 05:33 PM
  3. FRODOPLAYER 1.0.9 SKIN in progess
    By WeeZyFellA in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 10:07 AM
  4. New Skin - Spaced_Out for FrodoPlayer 1.08
    By WeeZyFellA in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:50 PM
  5. v.3 SKIN
    By WeeZyFellA in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •