Not much has changed. Everyone still goes witht he M10000 boards.
The BU-353 GPS receiver is quality. I have one and no complaints. Granted, it's pretty new....
Im not so much as a newb, but lurk to see what the best lastest components are and are much praised for reliability, price, and community supported.
So i need to know what the best components to use, I got about $500 to get started. I wanna be able to...
- Run a frontend or XP without hiccups
- Burn cdrs, play dvds on separate monitor
- Wirelessly network to house computer to transfer files (this is optional)
- GPS with voice through speakers, currently have a pioneer DEH7700MP3
- Touchscreen, maybe a recording webcam?
with future upgrades of fingerprint ID ignition lock, integrated with alarm for gps tracking from home (possible?)
Hopefully you guys can fill me in on the details so i can get started.
Last time i asked, it was Lilliput, Opus, M10000 mobo or somthing as the favorites.. Need to know of a highly recommened GPS reciever and software
DP, did you think you could slip in a helpful post while I was away?