Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: 2004 Accord navigation with carPC

  1. #21
    Low Bitrate TonyWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ottawa Canada
    Posts
    71

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by slden View Post
    Photo of installation GA-Net + in Accord:



    I Regret, but my messages here are not published. The description has added on page of my project Acura MDX
    How do I get a GA-NET+ ??

    It appears to be available in Russia? Any help on how to get the unit and instructions to connect it to a NAVI '03 accord would be appreciated.

  2. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4

    Mac mini in acura tl

    Hi everyone, Im a newbie so dont know much about forums but needed help with my carputer setup.

    i have these:
    Carnetix p2140
    Extron 109xi scan converter
    OEM acura tl navi w/touchscreen
    USB touchscreen board from Tvielectronics
    Relay- all five items from DigiKey
    Mac Mini (new Model)
    MacPak power cable for Carnetix
    PC cercuit board from RadioShack

    what i want to know is do i need a switch and relay?
    do i need a ac/dc inverter for the scan converter to have power?
    how do i EXACTLY connect the relay with the 4pin on the acura navi?
    is there any videos or pics on how to do the relay and switch? i found some but they are the final outcome which doesnt help much

    THANKS MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP I GET

  3. #23
    Newbie The6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Styop05 View Post
    Hi everyone, Im a newbie so dont know much about forums but needed help with my carputer setup.

    i have these:
    Carnetix p2140
    Extron 109xi scan converter
    OEM acura tl navi w/touchscreen
    USB touchscreen board from Tvielectronics
    Relay- all five items from DigiKey
    Mac Mini (new Model)
    MacPak power cable for Carnetix
    PC cercuit board from RadioShack

    what i want to know is do i need a switch and relay?
    do i need a ac/dc inverter for the scan converter to have power?
    how do i EXACTLY connect the relay with the 4pin on the acura navi?
    is there any videos or pics on how to do the relay and switch? i found some but they are the final outcome which doesnt help much

    THANKS MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP I GET
    I'm just wondering what you intend to do with the "USB touchscreen board", I didnt think the Honda Sat Navs had 4 wire touchscreens.

    Someone correct me if I've got this wrong.

  4. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by The6 View Post
    I'm just wondering what you intend to do with the "USB touchscreen board", I didnt think the Honda Sat Navs had 4 wire touchscreens.

    Someone correct me if I've got this wrong.
    Its for touchscreen capabilites on my mac im using it on Acura tl navi it is 4wire

  5. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1

    Exclamation

    Hi,

    I have bought the GA-Net+ controller almost an year ago, but its not "plug and play" thing to come to the state as showed on Youtube videos. Actually, I have all needed Asus EEE PC, controller, cables but wasn`t able to complete the setup as there are no instructions delivered at all and info available on web is partial or hard to understand. The tricky part is not in the HW install, but in the PC graphics and HID configuration. I have spend for the hardware already 700 euros and no success
    Anyone got this working and has sense making instructions? Have seen so far only people from Russia who got it fully functional...

  6. #26
    Maximum Bitrate tempgp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyWare View Post
    How do I get a GA-NET+ ?? It appears to be available in Russia?
    Hey we now distribute GA-NET+ in North America So you can get this adapter from us
    Here us product details page: http://www.tempgp.com/dynamic/?page=4
    If you wanna buy it then send me PM



    Quote Originally Posted by Carda View Post
    Hi,

    I have bought the GA-Net+ controller almost an year ago, but its not "plug and play" thing to come to the state as showed on Youtube videos. Actually, I have all needed Asus EEE PC, controller, cables but wasn`t able to complete the setup as there are no instructions delivered at all and info available on web is partial or hard to understand. The tricky part is not in the HW install, but in the PC graphics and HID configuration. I have spend for the hardware already 700 euros and no success
    Anyone got this working and has sense making instructions? Have seen so far only people from Russia who got it fully functional...
    I can try to help you with configuration so you can get your hardware working!
    Automotive LED Headlight Module High Power VS HID NEW
    Acura / Honda A/V CarPC Adapter GA-NET+ - Convert your native navi DVD unit to CarPC + Dash buttons are usable in car pc!!!
    Centrafuse Garmin Mobile PC Skin - GMPC Rebellium Skin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Infiniti/Nissan OEM Navigation help
    By normandie in forum GPS
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:58 PM
  2. 2003 2004 2005 Honda Accord CarPC
    By Adam2312 in forum Newbie
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 09:25 PM
  3. 2004 Accord - Goose Lightening PC
    By the_dude in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 11:09 PM
  4. need tips for 2004 accord sedan install
    By keghead in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 04:48 PM
  5. CarPC PictureViewer! works with ALL engine
    By dragonBTV in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •