- the HQCT is about the only option out right now that's a solid solution. There will be other options in the near future.AM/FM Radio
- easySirius Radio
- easy, but why use an iPod in the car when you can have an unlimited amount of media?IPOD Control including Video playback and Album Art
- not hard - if you're wanting the two to communicate, that's already possible just like with your laptop. If you're wanting it to all show up on the PC and tell you who all is calling, etc...that's still in the worksBluetooth Integration with my Blackberry
- easy - just need multiple monitors and cards to support that.Multiple (at least two) Video/Audio Zones
- easyRearview Camera
- being worked onTraffic Updates
I'd really suggest reading this thread: New to CarPCs? Don't know where to start?
Then moving onto here: Attention Newbies! A FAQ to the FAQs
This forum probably works much the same that your Home Theatre PC forum works. There's literally an encyclopedia's worth of information to be found on here. It's a hobby that requires a good amount of time in reading...and reading and reading and reading....
Once you get it in and working, you'll wonder what took you so long to decide to do it!
And welcome to the forums!