Hey, thanks for your quick answer!
Ok i tried but i failed Don't know what I'm doing wrog.
What I've done:
1) Unpair phone and Laptop
2) Reboot both
4) Then paired Phone and Laptop
fabs@ubuntu:~$ hcitool dev
fabs@ubuntu:~$ sudo rfcomm bind 0 40:2C:F4:6B:2C:C0 1
[sudo] password for fabs:
fabs@ubuntu:~$ sudo sdptool add SP
Serial Port service registered
6) Start Torque or OBD II Reader at Phone -> send Command.
fabs@ubuntu:~$ obdsim -b
SimPort name: Unknown
Successfully initialised obdsim, entering main loop
10.000637 seconds. 0 samples, 0 queries. 0.00 s/s, 0.00 q/s
Ubuntu gets the command because of the ubuntu popup- report that my device [...] tried to acess the service [...] would you allow this ....
But it did not arrive at the simulator and of course i did not get an answer.
I've no idea what went wrong.
Thanks in advice.