Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Free Seagate EE25.2 80GB ST980817AM

  1. #1
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,287
    Blog Entries
    48

    Free Seagate EE25.2 80GB ST980817AM

    First person to do something cool that helps the forum or recommend someone that did something cool that helps the forum in some way by April 6th early AM will get one free hard drive - thanks to Seagate.

    Just post about it in this thread.

    Shipping included.
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

    mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

    Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

  2. #2
    And then I was mod. Tidder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    4,207
    haha, now THAT is an awesome contest...
    Tidder

    Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

  3. #3
    And then I was mod. Tidder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    4,207
    For those of you that don't know what that is or are thinking "Gah, what a dumb prize..."

    http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/pro...Series_5400.2/

    SeagateŽ EE25.2 Series™ 2.5-inch hard drives with RunOn™ Technology are designed to work in extreme temperatures and tolerate high levels of vibration and shock.

    This is actually a very nice prize, worth at least $150! C'mon lets get some participation!
    Tidder

    Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

  4. #4
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,287
    Blog Entries
    48
    close to the end of the day here....Ok, maybe people are shy - so I will take recommendations too. Go on ahead and give someone the hard drive for doing something good.

    First person to do something cool that helps the forum or recommend someone that did something cool that helps the forum in some way by April 6th early AM will get one free hard drive - thanks to Seagate.
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

    mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

    Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

  5. #5
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    First person to do something cool that helps the forum in some way by the end of day tomorrow ...really that vague... will get one free hard drive - thanks to Seagate.

    Just post about it in this thread.

    Shipping included.
    Well, this is a timely offer since my Hitachi 80G is about to blow.

    I don't know if I qualify, but here's my proposal. I decided that this year I'd expand my support of the forum by attending as many Mp3Car Meets in as many different locations as I can, including crashing the Digital UK annual party. My goal is to attend at least two, possibly three meets a month for the spring and summer. I'll be hosting the St Louis meet and attending most Chicago meets, too. I've already jetted out to the D.C. meet and will probably attend one or two more there. I've promised myself to do at least one Florida meet when JohnWPB gets back. The Texas meet is a no-brainer as long as I can deconflict my schedule whenever they get around to announcing the meet date. SoCal and points west could be a challenge, but I'm shooting for at least one west coast meet, too. The hard ones are going to be N.Y. and New England (my tranports don't usually go that far Northeast)

    How's that!
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  6. #6
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,287
    Blog Entries
    48
    That is perfect - please pm me your address.

    And I will up the anti. When you go to attend these meets, let me know and I will supply some store stuff to to you or another organizer (if that is easier) to give out or have a contest for. If there are items in particular that you think would be of interest to give away at meets, let me know and I will see what i can do or get some vendors to partner with me on it.


    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    Well, this is a timely offer since my Hitachi 80G is about to blow.

    I don't know if I qualify, but here's my proposal. I decided that this year I'd expand my support of the forum by attending as many Mp3Car Meets in as many different locations as I can, including crashing the Digital UK annual party. My goal is to attend at least two, possibly three meets a month for the spring and summer. I'll be hosting the St Louis meet and attending most Chicago meets, too. I've already jetted out to the D.C. meet and will probably attend one or two more there. I've promised myself to do at least one Florida meet when JohnWPB gets back. The Texas meet is a no-brainer as long as I can deconflict my schedule whenever they get around to announcing the meet date. SoCal and points west could be a challenge, but I'm shooting for at least one west coast meet, too. The hard ones are going to be N.Y. and New England (my tranports don't usually go that far Northeast)

    How's that!
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

    mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

    Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

  7. #7
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    That is perfect - please pm me your address.

    And I will up the anti. When you go to attend these meets, let me know and I will supply some store stuff to to you or another organizer (if that is easier) to give out or have a contest for. If there are items in particular that you think would be of interest to give away at meets, let me know and I will see what i can do or get some vendors to partner with me on it.
    I can already imagine the response when I show up across the pond with MP3Car T-shirts to give away!

    Well I'm firm on St Louis (18th) and Chicago (19th) and T-shirts/Bumper stickers are easy to carry. I'll ping the Chicago crowd and see if they have any requests.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  8. #8
    Organic Me
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Heather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,287
    Blog Entries
    48
    yeah ...we have screen cleaners too, whatever you think people would like.

    We could do a hard drive, A fusion brain could be cool... let me know.
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

    mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

    Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

  9. #9
    North of the land of Hey Huns
    Auto Apps:loading...

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Westminster, MD
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    I can already imagine the response when I show up across the pond with MP3Car T-shirts to give away!

    Well I'm firm on St Louis (18th) and Chicago (19th) and T-shirts/Bumper stickers are easy to carry. I'll ping the Chicago crowd and see if they have any requests.
    I can second that Gizmo is awesome, he showed up at the DC meet last time and told us about his plans to hit single every mp3car meet location at least once. If anyone deserves something, it's him

  10. #10
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,633
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    I can already imagine the response when I show up across the pond with MP3Car T-shirts to give away!

    Think you might be wearing them whilst swimming in the Thames (after they have been dusted down with cement)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Instructions on getting FREE wireless internet from T-Mobile using GPRS
    By bankingdom in forum Wireless Communications
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. FS: 10GB 2.5" and 80GB Seagate HD 3.5"
    By kderedwolf in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 03:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •