I have one of these types of cables. Went to a Digital Labs DVD player with 2 screens. Question: Is there a way to turn it into a type of wire that i can plug into my computers graphics card? I'm tryen to make my g/f a digital picture frame out of it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. THANK YOU