Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: JS8531's Fun Thread Of Yay!

  1. #11
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,603
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
    Ah jeeze... stop crapping in every thread you see.

    We ****ed you off by showing you how stupid your argument was about the death of a carpc, now you want to just repeat the same things again in every thread.

    This forum in general is NOT mean. It is blunt. We are the people that will say "yes you look fat in those pants" not because we are mean but because it is true and doesn't deserve sugar coating.
    I agree 100%.... Most people on here are Blunt. There is no maybe it looks good or maybe it looks ugly.

    Now I know when I need fashion advice I can simply post a thread in the forum and get a honest opinion.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  2. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidder View Post
    Lots has changed. Lots of good people left, lots of garbage has come and gone. However one thing that I can't seem to figure out is why you came back. All of your posts since you've rejoined have been nothing but bad-mouthing the community and informing everyone of how crappy the forums are these days. Why are YOU here? I'm here because I still help those that really are in need of it. I hang out a lot in the newbie section. Where do YOU hang out? Who are YOU helping?
    Help out the DP style you mean? you will soon follow his footstep.

    You have changed alot since you became a mod, I guess thats to be expected, those attitude is inborn.

    Ban me if you wish, it make no difference to me.

    Good luck.

  3. #13
    And then I was mod. Tidder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    4,211

    JS8531's Fun Thread Of Yay!

    Ban you for what? You've done nothing wrong. There are no rules against cruddy attitudes. Just as I have done nothing wrong.
    Tidder

    Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

  4. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidder View Post
    Ban you for what? You've done nothing wrong. There are no rules against cruddy attitudes. Just as I have done nothing wrong.
    Oh fine, I should carry on craping on threads as I wish

  5. #15
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,053
    Quote Originally Posted by JS8531 View Post
    Oh fine, I should carry on craping on threads as I wish
    It's a free internet. Nobody can stop you from doing what you want to. But we can be vocal about it just like you too
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  6. #16
    And then I was mod. Tidder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    4,211
    I don't care. Someone else may ban you, but I won't reprimand for someone voicing an opinion.
    Tidder

    Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

  7. #17
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,603
    i would never ban you either if I had the power. Its fun putting you in your place and making you look stupid. Its much better then coffee. This is bad though because he causes people to get so upset that we are filling peoples threads with $h!+. Let me get it back on topic:

    CrimpDaddy: About fiberglassing, is it hard to get those shapes and stuff? Also do you know how to do textures? I have had Nexson do my dash bezel for me, and his work is awesome, but he cannot match the texture I have. It would be to much of a mission to sand all the texture off of every interior piece. So is there a way to match it the new fiber glass to the current texture? I do know that Dodge based the texture on vinyl, which is the pattern they use on all vinyl printing patterns. I was going to build a box out of wood, then wrapped in the vinyl and although the texture matches, it doesn't look right next to the plastic version, as in, you can tell one is soft and the other is hard. Same with the console, i have the original console, then I removed the middle second row seat and have built a system for a second console. I decided to make it one massive long console, like the Mazda RX8, but if I did that, the texture difference would be obvious. I was going to try to make the second console connect by sliding into the first, but out of wood. That would mean the soft versus hard look, something I don't like. What do you recommend?
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  8. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
    i would never ban you either if I had the power.
    You will ban me if I show you a picture of a wet vagina, thats against your religion. An errected penis however mey give you different feeling

  9. #19
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,053
    Quote Originally Posted by JS8531 View Post
    You will ban me if I show you a picture of a wet vagina, thats against your religion. An errected penis however mey give you different feeling
    Either will give you an immediate ban here, regardless of who it is directed to
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  10. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
    Either will give you an immediate ban here, regardless of who it is directed to
    A bushy 70s porn might be the best one to post for instant ban.

    Thanks, Ill take your advice

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Antatomy of an lgbr Thread
    By edrex in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 08:17 PM
  2. French bashing thread AKA lighthearted fun
    By Enforcer in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 01:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •