Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: The utter failure of NorthGaVigor

  1. #1
    Banned eatyummypuppies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    li, ny
    Posts
    439

    The utter failure of NorthGaVigor

    Everyone,
    NorthGaVigor and I have been having a little chat via PM. I’m making it public. My last response is preceded by our original conversation.

    NorthGaVigor,
    I would not expend this much effort only to embarrass you privately. Enjoy.



    Quote Originally Posted by NorthGaVigor
    What's the story behind the little picture where your name is? (sorry, don't know what its called)!
    Quote Originally Posted by eatyummypuppies
    That image is called an avatar. And it’s an album cover for the single "Moron" by KMFDM. The song is about our president.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthGaVigor
    Sad that someone would produce a song about an office that deserves so much respect! Not to mention the man. High morals and guts are just not appreciated in the Generation X'd, "United States of the Offended" anymore.

    What has my generation done?

    Take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by eatyummypuppies
    People deserve things, not offices. The "man" is a lying thief with more strings affixed to limbs than neurons in his body.

    And yes, I am offended by lies, theft and stupidity.


    Last PM and response:
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthGaVigor
    I support Morals!
    *not people like Bill Clinton*
    This is the argument of an imbecile. Do you honestly believe that to be the first time a president ever gave it to a staff member? But that’s beside the point; Clinton’s sex life is irrelevant. He presided over the largest economic boom in US history, heeded intelligence warnings by firing cruise missiles directly at Osama Bin Laden and formed several coherent sentences. The latter alone is a greater accomplishment than that to which Bush could ever aspire.


    I support people having guts to stand up an say when something is wrong!
    *not people that say, "It's ok that's their choice."
    Now we’re invading countries because we disagree with their ideologies? I thought it was because they are a threat, and after that wasn’t it to liberate them? So anyway, how are we going to accomplish this? Explain.

    The sheer amount of arrogance necessary to honestly believe that any amount of fire power can force a people to abandon their most firmly held beliefs is inconceivable to me. That’s to say nothing of the merit of those beliefs or whether or not it is our right regardless.

    And even if it were possible socially, it is not financially. We simply do not have the resources to accomplish that without devastating consequences to our own country. Not only that, but even if it were possible financially, it is not our responsibility. I’d rather spend the money on myself. Stop giving our money away please.


    I support our troops!
    *not weak *** liberals*
    Then I suppose you support not cutting their benefits as Bush has. And I suppose you have been and continue to be infuriated that our president shrieks “Bring ‘em on,” from behind our troops, having never even come close to serving himself. I’m sure it also bothers you that he’s never shown up for a single soldier’s funeral, and that no cameras are allowed where our troops are returning home in boxes. The fact that he tries to compensate for this by having his photo taken with our troops and a prop turkey (for a grand total of three hours in Iraq) doesn’t sit well with you either, I assume.

    I’m sorry, but I have trouble understanding how sending someone off to bloody raging kill-or-be-killed combat can be considered supporting them.


    I support family values!
    *not fags*
    What the hell do think “family values” are, queer beatin’? Forcing your insecurities on others?


    I support anyone who wants to better themselves!
    *not just recieve handouts*
    I support those who actually better themselves, as opposed to those hypocritically proselytize of morality and actually achieve nothing.


    I support our country!
    *Not people who condemn it by accepting the freedom daily that is given to them by people who have a backbone,
    Whoa, buddy. You seem to be under the impression that there’s a war for our freedom happening somewhere. Didn’t you get the memo? There’s not a country on this planet that poses the even slightest threat to us. No, our troops are fighting for something else, but that’s whole other discussion and I’d rather not confuse you further.


    but when it comes to giving people what they "deserve" they say they were wrong!
    Which people, deserving what? You do understand that terrorists from Saudi Arabia with close ties to Our Great Leader are who actually attacked this country, right?


    Especially people who condemn a man in an office that deserves respect! No matter who he is. We put him there!
    Incorrect. He was illegally appointed thanks to some industrious work on the part of his campaign manager.


    I would give the same response about any president. If we do not treat the office of our leader with respect can we expect the other countries of the world to?

    "If it were not for us France would be speaking German!"
    You have failed. You have been effortlessly subverted by infotainment and bumper-sticker platitudes. Philosophically speaking, you’re not even a person. I mean, how many freepers did it take to help you assemble that collection of sentence fragments? Damn, you probably even think YOU baited ME into this little discussion.

  2. #2
    FLA gospeed.racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,303
    Why is it I always end up needing a Thesaurus

    2005 Ford Focus ST

  3. #3
    C4M
    C4M is offline
    Maximum Bitrate C4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    824
    Without passing judgement on the content (I'm Australian, and therefore have little invested in your discussion), it strikes me as cheap shot taking a private conversation and posting it publicly. Sure - there's nothing 'against the rules' in doing it, but it seems in my view to be more wrong than right, unless of course you both agreed to take it public.

    C!
    http://carpc.riposte.net
    I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

  4. #4
    Banned eatyummypuppies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    li, ny
    Posts
    439
    The instant he attempted to defend his beliefs without mentioning a single fact, he wavied his right to any of my discretion. I have about as much of a moral dillema posting this as I do a conversation with smarter child.

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate migrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    95
    iacta alea est !

    http://www.michaelmoore.com/

  6. #6
    The Lavender Tie Just
    Made It Obvious
    Rafster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthGaVigor
    Originally Posted by NorthGaVigor
    I support Morals!
    *not people like Bill Clinton*
    I think the issue with a lot of people isn't that Slick Billy did the horrizontal polka with Monica Lewinsky, it think that the issue was that he lied about it under oath.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatyummypuppies
    Whoa, buddy. You seem to be under the impression that there’s a war for our freedom happening somewhere. Didn’t you get the memo? There’s not a country on this planet that poses the even slightest threat to us. No, our troops are fighting for something else, but that’s whole other discussion and I’d rather not confuse you further.
    Ummm... so you don't think that if Saddam and Osama had had the chance, they wouldn't have tried to convert Americans to their crazy extremist religion? I don't know about you, but I sure don't want to go walking on the street and be scared ****less of who's watching me and if I do one little thing that they don't like, I'll be sent to be tortured, my wife raped, and then killed.

    just my .02!

    Peace and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

    Rafster

  7. #7
    Banned eatyummypuppies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    li, ny
    Posts
    439
    Ummm... so you don't think that if Saddam and Osama had had the chance,
    You’ve already failed.
    1. Saddam was a secular dictator. Osama is an Islamic militant. They are enemies in the most profound sense of the word. Drawing parallels between the two serves only to demonstrate your ignorance and entertain me.
    2. Saddam was OUR dictator, our tool and our asset. We funded and nurtured his regime until the gentlemen from Halliburton recognized “potential” in that region and the means to exploit it.


    they wouldn't have tried to convert Americans to their crazy extremist religion?
    Yes, I fear that some day some men will come, drag me from my home and put me on a train because my name is on a list of people who do not love Jesus. Oh! I’m sorry- Islam right…

    Uh, no. I’ve never worried about that, probably because they are halfway around the world and pose zero threat to my country (when we have a competent leader).


    I don't know about you, but I sure don't want to go walking on the street and be scared ****less of who's watching me and if I do one little thing that they don't like,
    Well fortunately, due to public pressure, Ashcroft cancelled the “Total Information Awareness Program” (which collected and analyzed terabytes upon terabytes of data on every individual in the country, including all credit and medical history), so we needn’t worry about that. They started a completely different program in same office, utilizing the same people called the “Terrorism Information and Prevention System,” which collects and analyzes terabytes upon terabytes of data on every individual who is suspected of something by somebody in the government.

    Did you know that Ashcroft anointed himself with Crisco during his 1995 senate campaign? I’m not kidding.


    I'll be sent to be tortured, my wife raped, and then killed.
    As long as you love Jesus and are not treasonous slime (and accept the implant), then you have nothing to worry about.

  8. #8
    Raw Wave wizardPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,635
    gee, and I thought I was the forum jackass...
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    55
    hang on eatyummypuppies... when was anyones veiwpoint wrong and anyone elses right? its a VIEW. hence doesnt have to be supported by fact.

    saddam was secular in a sense... he chose to use religion as a tool against his people and others. osama does the same thing in essence.

    saddam was put into office by the US true, but once he started going awol, the US tried to put him out (but lost the balls to do it during the war)

    and as for drawing parrallels between christianity, US, and islam etc... that is so wrong. when in the last 20 years have REAL christians put anyone on trains etc? christianity in the past has been used as an excuse to do some horrible things... but in general those mistakes were made from those in authority who DID NOT adhere to the bible - murder is wrong - etc...

    they pose zero threat? ha ha ha what about when a single lone extremist flys into your country and makes a bomb (dont try to tell me that its hard to make a bomb in the US)

    i agree that any government collecting information on us in an organized fashion can be a bad thing... im not sure whether i understand what you mean by the implant thing though

    As long as you love Jesus and are not treasonous slime (and accept the implant), then you have nothing to worry about.

    when has loving Jesus been a social plus? in general people look down on christian belief, not encourage it. and the government sure as hell doesnt encourage it. your not allowed to have the ten commandments up in american public schools...

    in australia, if you say 'jesus is the only way' which is what the christian belief is... you can get sued and put in jail - a law put in place by the government.

    im not trying to argue against you because you have your view, i have mine. i just think that you shouldnt say 'someones failed' because they believe or think differently to you. you may think you know the facts or interpret them a certain way, but others might think differently. its all perspective.


    Quote Originally Posted by eatyummypuppies
    You’ve already failed.
    1. Saddam was a secular dictator. Osama is an Islamic militant. They are enemies in the most profound sense of the word. Drawing parallels between the two serves only to demonstrate your ignorance and entertain me.
    2. Saddam was OUR dictator, our tool and our asset. We funded and nurtured his regime until the gentlemen from Halliburton recognized “potential” in that region and the means to exploit it.



    Yes, I fear that some day some men will come, drag me from my home and put me on a train because my name is on a list of people who do not love Jesus. Oh! I’m sorry- Islam right…

    Uh, no. I’ve never worried about that, probably because they are halfway around the world and pose zero threat to my country (when we have a competent leader).



    Well fortunately, due to public pressure, Ashcroft cancelled the “Total Information Awareness Program” (which collected and analyzed terabytes upon terabytes of data on every individual in the country, including all credit and medical history), so we needn’t worry about that. They started a completely different program in same office, utilizing the same people called the “Terrorism Information and Prevention System,” which collects and analyzes terabytes upon terabytes of data on every individual who is suspected of something by somebody in the government.

    Did you know that Ashcroft anointed himself with Crisco during his 1995 senate campaign? I’m not kidding.



    As long as you love Jesus and are not treasonous slime (and accept the implant), then you have nothing to worry about.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    55
    You’ve already failed.
    1. Saddam was a secular dictator. Osama is an Islamic militant. They are enemies in the most profound sense of the word. Drawing parallels between the two serves only to demonstrate your ignorance and entertain me.
    2. Saddam was OUR dictator, our tool and our asset. We funded and nurtured his regime until the gentlemen from Halliburton recognized “potential” in that region and the means to exploit it.


    Quote:
    they wouldn't have tried to convert Americans to their crazy extremist religion?



    its not them converting me that has me worried, its blowing me up, and my friends, or the cities of my nation that worries me - and should you too. THAT is where they are similar, not the religion factor alone.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lilliput touchscreen EEPROM failure
    By ddogg_777 in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 04:20 PM
  2. Mini-box PS-70 failure
    By kubark42 in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 10:14 AM
  3. BIOS option for EPIA that reboots after power failure?
    By rordog in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 09:46 AM
  4. Catastrophic Failure
    By Arby in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-15-2002, 03:08 PM
  5. Hard Drive Failure!
    By chippie123 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2001, 02:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •