Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 158

Thread: How to Drive When your late for Work

  1. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Red GTi VR6
    OH GAWD!!!!!

    and I thought I had seen ugly rides.....that's just HIDEOUS!

    *MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!*
    Ah man, you really got to see that thing in real life. You got to see the "WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE FRONT" written at the back then drive past it and look at the front

  2. #52
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris31
    This is it, got to play it loud to get noticed.

    I dont know if you know london very well.

    Heres a quick story.

    In earlscourt southbound, me and bro are on our way home from a car show.

    On the road on the left side theres like a skip and some building work with scalfolding. Everyone have to start merging from 2 lane into 1. I saw the skip about 5-6 cars ahead so I knew I have to start changing lane to avoid getting stuck. I have managed to change lane in quick time, however theres a volvo and some other cars whos still on the left lane heading toward the skip, one came from the side road so it was not his fault for being on that lane. Ok no problem Ill let them both in. Behind me is a polo appearing from nowhere, ok no problem non of my bussiness. By this time the traffic is moving, everyone is happy.

    Out of nowhere a golf idiot push in to the left lane heading the skip, I though ahh ok, wanna be clever lets see what you can do. I know hes gonna push in front of me or behind me in any moment. I deliberately goes on side by side with him so he cant over take and cant push in behind me at the same time waiting for the car behind me to catch up leaving him with no space to push in. At that time the polo driver knew whats happening, a golf want to push in front of her. Apparently (I was told by bro) the golf was behind the polo initially.

    A few meters later the golf is now facing close the skip, hes stuck. He stop really close to the skip and will have to steer alot to get out of it, idiots.

    As I look at the rear view mirror I can see the polo didnt want to stop, the golf insist he over take, BANG the polo hit the driver side of the golf.

    Wow bingo, a golf and a polo hit each other. Man I felt so good. Bro said, you son of a *****. I felt bad afterward

    Bro later told me, "dont worry about it man. If they both had sense they should have given way to each other to avoid the accident"

    The golf sustained more damaged by getting hit on the door by the polos bumper. Bro was right, I felt so good again afterward
    I think you got lots of hidden agression (towards VW) that you need to deal with...

  3. #53
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Don 944 LA
    like a Miata ???


    944, 951 ( 944 turbo ), 968, 924, 928 only Porsches I will own except for the $500,000 Carrera GT
    I don't know if you noticed it, but Miata's (MX5) have a rather high percentage of big burly men driving them. I don't know a single person under 6 feet tall that drives one. And they are definitely not gay. I think the statistics on them is that its one of the more "manly" convertibles of the ones on the market in terms of how many men buy them, beat out the corvette. The most girly convertible is of course VW Cabrio.

    By the way, what happened to the latest 911's? They are not up to your standards? Of all the porsches (of which I can afford none, of course) I would've gone for the last air-ccoled 911 Turbo... Mmmmm.... let me dream about that now.

  4. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by rushnrockt
    I think you got lots of hidden agression (towards VW) that you need to deal with...
    Someone posted from another forum >>>

    You VW drivers are very touchy aint ya, you trying to take over from BMW drivers as the biggest P****s on the road?

    I need help badly

  5. #55
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by rushnrockt
    I don't know if you noticed it, but Miata's (MX5) have a rather high percentage of big burly men driving them. I don't know a single person under 6 feet tall that drives one. And they are definitely not gay. I think the statistics on them is that its one of the more "manly" convertibles of the ones on the market in terms of how many men buy them, beat out the corvette. The most girly convertible is of course VW Cabrio.
    What?

    A convertible are liked by girls, a smaller car are liked by girls, the under powered car are liked by girls.

    Girls dont care about power, they never push the car hard enough. Small car because they feel more confident driving it. Convertible because they can pose on it. MX5 is the obvious choice here

    My sister wanted to buy a car, guess whats her choices? An MX5 or an MGF. MGF is also a hairdressers car by the way.

    A male friend wanted to buy an MX5, but then hes a pussy by nature, not gay but hes a pussy.

  6. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by rushnrockt
    I don't know if you noticed it, but Miata's (MX5) have a rather high percentage of big burly men driving them. I don't know a single person under 6 feet tall that drives one. And they are definitely not gay.

    Ill love to see arnold drive an MX5

  7. #57
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris31
    What?

    A convertible are liked by girls, a smaller car are liked by girls, the under powered car are liked by girls.

    Girls dont care about power, they never push the car hard enough. Small car because they feel more confident driving it. Convertible because they can pose on it. MX5 is the obvious choice here

    My sister wanted to buy a car, guess whats her choices? An MX5 or an MGF. MGF is also a hairdressers car by the way.

    A male friend wanted to buy an MX5, but then hes a pussy by nature, not gay but hes a pussy.
    I think you missed the part where instead of stating an opinion, I was stating a fact. More men buy MX5 that women, A lot more men. Also, men like to pose just as badly as women, check out the middle aged balding men in their ferrari's or corvette's. They didn't get them for power, thats for sure, its just a nice bonus. And when you say girls don't care about power... I am not sure about that, seems to be just an assumption on your part. Corvette convertibles (that's a lot of power) are almost 50/50 split between men and women.
    And to go with that power thing, you should actually try driving an MX5 or MR-S, for the price, those cars handle and drive pretty damn quick. And Mazdaspeed version of Miata FLIES, my friend made me sick when he was driving it.
    And the pussy/gay part... wouldn't say that to any of my friends that drive them, they might have their girlfriends beat you up =P

  8. #58
    Variable Bitrate choyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Buena Park, CA
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris31
    Ah man, you really got to see that thing in real life. You got to see the "WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE FRONT" written at the back then drive past it and look at the front
    OMG If I drive past it and stare at the front, I would VOMIT then CRASH!!!

    I guess that I have to praise the Lord or whichever creator that I have never seen this in real life yet!!!!!
    Carputer currently 'ghettoed' into car!!!

    EPIA MII-12000
    Ampie Case with rigged extra USB
    Hitachi 60GB
    Holux GPS mouse with iGuidance 2.0
    Lilliput 7" touchscreen
    Netgear WG121 USB WiFi
    Carnetix P1260

  9. #59
    _
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Little Elm, Texas
    Posts
    13,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris31
    This is it, got to play it loud to get noticed.

    I dont know if you know london very well.

    Heres a quick story.

    In earlscourt southbound, me and bro are on our way home from a car show.

    On the road on the left side theres like a skip and some building work with scalfolding. Everyone have to start merging from 2 lane into 1. I saw the skip about 5-6 cars ahead so I knew I have to start changing lane to avoid getting stuck. I have managed to change lane in quick time, however theres a volvo and some other cars whos still on the left lane heading toward the skip, one came from the side road so it was not his fault for being on that lane. Ok no problem Ill let them both in. Behind me is a polo appearing from nowhere, ok no problem non of my bussiness. By this time the traffic is moving, everyone is happy.

    Out of nowhere a golf idiot push in to the left lane heading the skip, I though ahh ok, wanna be clever lets see what you can do. I know hes gonna push in front of me or behind me in any moment. I deliberately goes on side by side with him so he cant over take and cant push in behind me at the same time waiting for the car behind me to catch up leaving him with no space to push in. At that time the polo driver knew whats happening, a golf want to push in front of her. Apparently (I was told by bro) the golf was behind the polo initially.

    A few meters later the golf is now facing close the skip, hes stuck. He stop really close to the skip and will have to steer alot to get out of it, idiots.

    As I look at the rear view mirror I can see the polo didnt want to stop, the golf insist he over take, BANG the polo hit the driver side of the golf.

    Wow bingo, a golf and a polo hit each other. Man I felt so good. Bro said, you son of a *****. I felt bad afterward

    Bro later told me, "dont worry about it man. If they both had sense they should have given way to each other to avoid the accident"

    The golf sustained more damaged by getting hit on the door by the polos bumper. Bro was right, I felt so good again afterward
    I don't see how that is any different than the majority of people over here!?

    honnestly, you could be partially at fault for that accident....

    people are assholes like that over here as well, too stuck on themselves to realize that if they just let it go things would go smoother, because you aren't going to teach people like that anything by preventing them from getting in front of you....
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

    Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

  10. #60
    _
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Little Elm, Texas
    Posts
    13,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris31
    What?

    A convertible are liked by girls, a smaller car are liked by girls, the under powered car are liked by girls.
    no, they are liked more by people who don't know the difference. A convertable, in general, is heavier and doesn't handle as well, they are more for looks. To say that they are liked by women more than men it a gross generalization. A more correct statement is that people who don't know prefer the convertable.

    Girls dont care about power, they never push the car hard enough. Small car because they feel more confident driving it. Convertible because they can pose on it. MX5 is the obvious choice here
    wow! you are pretty sexist aren't you? I guess I can't care about power (even though I've put a supercahrger on our Dakota R/T and ride a Ducati)

    My sister wanted to buy a car, guess whats her choices? An MX5 or an MGF. MGF is also a hairdressers car by the way.

    A male friend wanted to buy an MX5, but then hes a pussy by nature, not gay but hes a pussy.
    i've already said my part here, I think you need to take a few steps back and think about your comments again, especially before you make them again. Not all women are into going fast, not all men are either. So what, that's what makes the world go around. And FYI, there are a LOT of women racers out there, it's people like you with your preconcieved notions that keep those numbers down. It's that attitude that is so prevelant through out the racing world, "women don't know how to go fast", that is no different than saying a black person doesn't know how to go fast.

    Sorry, I'm just tired of it. Just because I have tits doesn't mean a damn thing. I'm still capable of doing many of the same things.

    *puts flame suit on*
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

    Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Similar Threads

  1. 800mb Flash Drive as bootable drive
    By Tidder in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 05:40 PM
  2. Hard drive shock problems.
    By Mikesz in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:37 PM
  3. XP on CF II Drive
    By NOS TANG in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 01:20 PM
  4. All-electronic flash drive and solid state hard drive
    By Typhoon747 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 02:20 PM
  5. External notebook hard drive help
    By mtmsol in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2002, 12:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •